Search results for query: *

1. Sabinator

wait what?

wait what?
  2. Sabinator

PC How do you enable a disabled map?

My map of the world doesn't seem to open, I press the M or TAB key but nothing happens, I change the key to something random like K, I press K and nothing happens. Then when I want to take a picture of my map, it says "map disabled". How do I enable my map.
  3. Sabinator

MEDUSA KILLED ME!

MEDUSA KILLED ME!
  4. Sabinator

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

congratz red & cenx!
  5. Sabinator

Why do you want to become a hoster: I want to become a hoster because I have had a lot of fun on...

Why do you want to become a hoster: I want to become a hoster because I have had a lot of fun on this server and I really want other people to feel the same way, by hosting and making sure people don't cheat, hack, or be disrespectful. Any other information you want to add: I am a great builder...
  6. Sabinator

In-game name: Sab Steam Profile: sebastiand101 Timezone: CT Experience with Terraria: I have...

In-game name: Sab Steam Profile: sebastiand101 Timezone: CT Experience with Terraria: I have logged in over 700 hours. Experience with TShock: I know almost every TShock command and how to use it, and I have my own server. Experience with Servers: I have been staff and builder on a couple of...
  7. Sabinator

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Happy april fools day? this can be a very nasty prank
  8. Sabinator

Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

Two questions... Do you think you will add servers or will this be single player only? Also will there be a bunch of bosses like Terraria or just one final boss or no bosses at all? I am just too excited for otherworld AND 1.3!
  9. Sabinator

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

"You are getting the hang of it"- Defeated your first boss "Fish killer"- Defeated Duke Fishron "Dungeon master"- Deafeated the dungeon guardian "Legendary sword crafter"- Crafted the terrablade "Forgot to water the plants!"- Break planteras bulb "Gardener"- Place a seed "The new pirate...
  10. Sabinator

TTT The Terrarian Times: 1.3 Spoiler Recap, Interview With Cenx

I just can't wait for the update and I'm loving the unicorn mount☺!!!
  11. Sabinator

PC Hey it's Sabinator here

Hello everyone... My name is Sabinator and I have terraria on the PC and ios. My favorite pc server is Bunnyville. I have had terraria for a long time and I'm really active. I hope I have a good time here.
Back
Top Bottom