Search results for query: *

1. obscurity-artist

thanks guys, i love drawing terraria stuff because there's so much to work with :happy:

thanks guys, i love drawing terraria stuff because there's so much to work with :happy:
  2. obscurity-artist

Well here's my entry for the creative compendium, hope you all like it :happy:[MEDIA]

Well here's my entry for the creative compendium, hope you all like it :happy:
  3. obscurity-artist

I'm new on this website and I'd like to enter a drawing in the next creative compendium but I'm...

I'm new on this website and I'd like to enter a drawing in the next creative compendium but I'm having trouble getting the picture in a message, I have it saved as a PNG file as well as an instagram account I could link to, what would be the best way?
  4. obscurity-artist

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

that girlfriend of yours sure is a good artist
  5. obscurity-artist

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here's my entry, not sure I'll win but I had fun with it. I call it the Wandering Star set, it's a planet head with rings, a space suit torso, and space suit legs. My boyfriend did the pixel art for me, hope that's ok, the drawing and concept are my own and he gave me permission to use the...
Back
Top Bottom