Search results for query: *

1. EmeraldBat67

tModLoader Ragnarok Approaches

A message to everyone, even though I changed the name of the mod I cannot find out how to change the name of the thread. Welcome, dear traveller, to a land of mystery, of excitement.You have just defeated the dreaded Moon Lord, his True Eyes of Cthulhu have escaped. You see them prowling the...
  2. EmeraldBat67

PC Would anyone like to join?

Would anyone like to join a small Host and Play server I have set up...? Welcome to the Sapphire Lands...
  3. EmeraldBat67

Other Digitron

Digitron is a mechanical boss that is essentially Skeletron Prime but stronger. Digitron can be spawned by using a Digital Skull (Three chains, 13 Lead Bars, and 15 of each soul. Can only be crafted after Golem is defeated.) at night. Then he will spawn. His first phase. Digitron (I haven't...
  4. EmeraldBat67

Resolved [PS4] Soooo...

I have a question, If I have Terraria on the PS4, can I get Terraria on PC for free? I've been wondering for a while, because I want to start a Terraria channel that mainly focuses on building, lets plays, and roleplays, and can't do that on console because, 1. I don't have mods or inventory...
Back
Top Bottom