Search results for query: *

1. Shishkin

Is it really WORTH IT though? I'd much rather pretend I'm in an old decrepit trainyard wearing...

Is it really WORTH IT though? I'd much rather pretend I'm in an old decrepit trainyard wearing a fur hat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrvHvRMZdpI
  2. Shishkin

I'm not actually 30..

I'm not actually 30..
  3. Shishkin

I have started playing Terraria again :D

Andromedaknight here. I am an old goy coming back to Terraria. Old character got corrupted, several reformats later, time to start again. Right now I'm wearring Demonite Armor with.. a lot of stuff, I've got 9 NPCs, have defeated EOC, eater of worlds, and skeletron - about to go to hell to kill...
  4. Shishkin

Chorki borki where's my porki?

Chorki borki where's my porki?
  5. Shishkin

High Quality Rips thread

Yes. I did it. I came back. I'm alive. I don't know why I'm named 'A Revolutionary' but I think I made this account back when I was a :red:ed communist or something. This is a high quality rip. Post more from Silvagunner or any others applicable.
  6. Shishkin

Sauce versus Sauce Sauce used Sauce Sauce Wins

Sauce versus Sauce Sauce used Sauce Sauce Wins
  7. Shishkin

Aw. Oh well! G'day!

Aw. Oh well! G'day!
  8. Shishkin

Yo, nice to see you too! :D also team fortress classic? awesome :D

Yo, nice to see you too! :D also team fortress classic? awesome :D
  9. Shishkin

Verily so!

Verily so!
  10. Shishkin

Yeah. Something. *cough* it's beautiful *cough*

Yeah. Something. *cough* it's beautiful *cough*
  11. Shishkin

The Never-Ending Story

The poop was made of cheese.
  12. Shishkin

Man. Your avatar is something.

Man. Your avatar is something.
  13. Shishkin

[SFM] Desert Dunes [PART 1]

New short video by me (Opel Blitz). Tell me what you think! "The tales of a mystical place called Dispencerland is often heard; but is it actually a real place? A Robo-Demoman sends two goons to find out." Stay tuned for part 2!
  14. Shishkin

Hark, doest thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine?

Hark, doest thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine?
  15. Shishkin

It's a party in your mouth and you're not invited.

It's a party in your mouth and you're not invited.
  16. Shishkin

Please stop spamming my alerts, thank you.

Please stop spamming my alerts, thank you.
  17. Shishkin

Possibly a placeable spikey spinny thing trap that has a defineable wdith and speed.

Possibly a placeable spikey spinny thing trap that has a defineable wdith and speed.
  18. Shishkin

Hark, doest thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Forte I hear thy sound of a fan!

Hark, doest thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Forte I hear thy sound of a fan!
  19. Shishkin

Alright, thanks!

Alright, thanks!
  20. Shishkin

Is it just me, or am I suddenly feeling that chill of not being welcome in these forums...

Is it just me, or am I suddenly feeling that chill of not being welcome in these forums?.. weiiird. I'll try posting some pixel art.
Back
Top Bottom