Search results for query: *

• Users: Shishkin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Shishkin

I have started playing Terraria again :D

Andromedaknight here. I am an old goy coming back to Terraria. Old character got corrupted, several reformats later, time to start again. Right now I'm wearring Demonite Armor with.. a lot of stuff, I've got 9 NPCs, have defeated EOC, eater of worlds, and skeletron - about to go to hell to kill...
  2. Shishkin

High Quality Rips thread

Yes. I did it. I came back. I'm alive. I don't know why I'm named 'A Revolutionary' but I think I made this account back when I was a :red:ed communist or something. This is a high quality rip. Post more from Silvagunner or any others applicable.
  3. Shishkin

[SFM] Desert Dunes [PART 1]

New short video by me (Opel Blitz). Tell me what you think! "The tales of a mystical place called Dispencerland is often heard; but is it actually a real place? A Robo-Demoman sends two goons to find out." Stay tuned for part 2!
  4. Shishkin

I love war.

So, have you come to this thread in hopes of seeing me openly express my dire affection for war, killing, and cannon fodder? You came to the right place, my bright minded fellow. Not only that, but you can post your own love for war here as well! Have fun, you glorious bastards! Anyway.. Ah...
  5. Shishkin

Hello, and greetings from michigan!

I am transferring from my older account Andromedaknight from Terraria Online to here. However, I find it best to reintroduce myself; My real life name is Michael Anthony Reynolds. I was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan. My personalities can be described as passionate, anarchistic and wise. I am...
  6. Shishkin

Let us rebel against our fascist dictators!

By now, I suppose you are all here wondering why I am here, preaching infront of you all today. Quite simply, I came here to ask you all a simple question: Who here likes the state of the US right now? Since you aren't with me right now, I'll answer both sides. If you do like how things are...
Back
Top Bottom