Search results for query: *

1. P

Mobile Terrible heat

maybe, but this is already my second phone and it also heats up because of the terraria, 1 phone had a 660 Snapdragon processor, and the second 732 Snapdragon. in theory, they both should not be heated, but they are heated
  2. P

Mobile Terrible heat

I don't know much about this, you may have an old battery. In order for the phone to heat up in Minecraft, you need to reduce the drawing of chunks to 8 or 6, remove beautiful graphics and a beautiful sky, IF YOU HAVE APPEARED MINECRAFT. But terraria is a problem of the developers, because they...
  3. P

Mobile Terrible heat

мой телефон сильно нагревается даже при минимальных настройках графики
  4. P

Mobile Terrible heat

The developers are unbearable, this is already my 2nd phone and it also heats up because of the terraria, I have already contacted you earlier, but you ignored me, please start optimizing the terraria. I even set all the graphics settings to a minimum, but it still heats up because the oven is...
  5. P

Mobile Optimization

У меня телефон очень сильно нагревается на минимальных настройках графики, мой телефон Asus ZenFone max pro m2
  6. P

Mobile Phone heating

The phone gets very hot, even with minimal settings, please go ahead and optimize, my phone is Asus ZenFone max pro m2 and the snapdragon 660 processor, but it still heats up. I’m even scared to think about how things are for people who have weak smartphones. Terraria was a game for me that even...
  7. P

**REPORTED** Notifications

уведомление о том, что глаз ктулху кусает или сохраняет точку появления, уведомление не появляется, пока вы не откроете инвентарь, пожалуйста, исправьте его, чтобы уведомление приходило без открытия инвентаря
  8. P

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

Разработчики, пожалуйста, исправьте проблему с мультиплеером. Когда вы начинаете двигаться, видны сильные фризы, и это не только мое
  9. P

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

After the release of update 1.3, micro friezes in multiplayer are visible. And yet on my gamepad the game does not see the Rt and Lt buttons
Back
Top Bottom