Search results for query: *

1. Eye of Rage

Game Mechanics Please Add Color Hex Code Input For Dressers and The Stylist

I'd like to suggest allowing color hex code input (copy & paste) for Dressers and the Stylist when choosing a very specific color. The reason I suggest this is because the main Players that I use for both Classic and Journey mode have reached completion to the fullest, and I would like there to...
  2. Eye of Rage

Blocks & Decoration More Roof Blocks & More Paint Please

I would like to suggest more roof blocks like the Dynasty Shingles, such as wood slate and clay tile roofing. Additionally, roof walls for background use e.g. Blue Dynasty Shingle Walls may be helpful in creating foreground and background roof structures, instead of having to use another wall...
  3. Eye of Rage

Blocks & Decoration More Roof Tile Blocks, Roof Walls, and Separate Coating Remover

I'd like to suggest a small addition to the game that could potentially massively improve builds in Terraria. The first being: more roof tile blocks similar to the Dynasty Shingles. I'm very grateful for the addition of the Shingles as they've greatly broadened the creativity in building...
  4. Eye of Rage

Texture Pack I can't update my texture pack in the Workshop and my author stats drop to zero, what should I do?

I unintentionally deleted my workshop.json file for my previous texture pack in the 'ResourcePacks' file, thinking I could just replace it with a new one to publish, I didn't know this would affect my publicity score. I've tried using Recycle Bin to find the texture pack folder but I had no...
  5. Eye of Rage

Resolved How do I report my thread so that staff can edit it?

Hello, how do I report my thread so that staff can edit it? I wanted to change the title of my texture pack thread
  6. Eye of Rage

Resolved CAN I CHANGE THE TITLE OF A THREAD and can I delete or transfer it?!?

Hi, I have made this text pack and placed it in the released section. I would love to change the title because I intend to do more with it, I now find the title unfitting. Is there a way to remove/change the title or transfer the thread to another? Also, if I can't rename it, do you think it...
  7. Eye of Rage

Texture Pack The Complete Marvel Texture Pack

"The Complete Marvel Texture Pack" v1.1 For: Terraria 1.4.1.X Updated: 2/March/2021 What's good! in this texture pack you will get the Iron Man MKIII style suit which replaces the Iron Armor including a few items brought in from the Marvel universe. It's a small edition to vanilla Terraria...
  8. Eye of Rage

How do I post my texture pack to the Forums for everyone to use? - PLS HELP ME!!!

Hey guys, I could use some help 'cause I am working on my first texture pack post. I have already made myself a texture pack that I can use in game for myself so far - I have included the pack.json and all the contents (images in png) which is in a file folder. My question is how do I take those...
  9. Eye of Rage

Working as Designed About the Witch's Broom Mount (blurred mount)

What's good Terraria Team, I am loving the final update of Terraria, however I have seen this one tiny issue that bugs me: The Witch's Broom becomes fuzzy when you ride it. This was a problem I actually noticed in 1.4, but now I find myself using it a lot more because I am a builder and the fact...
  10. Eye of Rage

Marvel Terraria Texture Pack Concept Idea... HELP WANTED!!! (spriters)

What's good!?!?! I love Terraria... I love Marvel... Why not put them together!?!?! I am a huge fan of Marvel and I had a great idea to create a custom Marvel themed texture pack. I initially wanted to make this into a mod, but there's simply not enough guidance out there to create one. Instead...
  11. Eye of Rage

PC What's Good Terraria Comunity!!! XD

What's good!?! I was introduced to Terraria mobile by my friend 5 years ago. I absolutely fell in love with the art style and enjoyed playing multiplayer with my sister and friends. When I was finally able to afford an Xbox, the first game I purchased was Terraria. After that I was so hyped for...
Back
Top Bottom