Search results for query: *

1. S

Other Rename Expert to Standard, Master to Expert, create a new Master Mode

I recently played a 1.2.4.1 playthrough for nostalgia sake, and I can say without a doubt that it is harder than 1.4.3.6 Expert Mode. 1.2.3- is probably even harder because there's no fishing, but I haven't tested it. Regardless, due to general powercreep, 1.4 expert mode is much easier than...
  2. S

NPCs & Enemies Corrupted/Crimsoned plantera

When the corruption or crimson converts jungle grass which has a plantera bulb on it, the plantera bulb should become corrupted/crimsoned. When broken, it would spawn a corrupted/crimsoned version of plantera, which would be harder and have special drops, kind of like daytime EoL.
  3. S

Weapons & Equip Various Balance Changes

1. Floating islands should have locked item chests The loot from floating islands (particularly the balloon and the fledgling wings, but the starfury as well) are too OP pre-skeletron. These chests should be locked like they are in FTW. Also, the corresponding crates should be locked as well...
  4. S

Ninja Armor set bonus doesn't seem to work, at least not with Speed Boots

I'm getting the same speeds with and without Ninja Armor, using the ingame speedometer.
  5. S

Is it possible to beat Frost moon on master mode with only pre-lunar gear?

Pumpkin moon is almost certainly beatable (I've gotten up to almost the end of wave 14, and with some more optimisation I could push that to wave 15), but Frost moon just seems too difficult. The highest wave I can get to is wave 14, and just barely, with a fully optimised mage loadout. How...
  6. S

Weapons & Equip A few changes to wings

1. They should add a shroomite jetpack. The jetpack is one of my favourite wing sets, but it has no upgrade till post moonlord. I think there should be a shroomite jetpack, which is an upgrade to the normal jetpack. It would have the same recipe as the hoverboard. 2. Steampunker wings should be...
  7. S

PC How to get meteorite armour pre-EoW, (or even pre-any boss if you're lucky)

Meteorite bars can appear in chests in the bottom 250 blocks of the world. Most of these chests will be shadow chests, so I recommend beating skeletron first. However, if you're lucky and a bit patient, you can get some meteorite without beating skeletron. So there you have it, meteorite armour...
  8. S

Game Mechanics Corruption/hallow should spread faster in expert/master mode

Corruption/hallow should spread faster in expert/master mode. Here are a few options I suggest: Option A: Expert mode: 1.5 x spread speed Master mode: 2 x spread speed Option B: Expert mode: 2 x spread speed Master mode: 3 x spread speed Option C: In master mode, corruption can spread through...
  9. S

PC Master mode guide

I'll update this as I play through master mode, but here's how I started out: 1. Explore the overworkd, and get any loot from chests. Build a basic base etc. 2. Explore any caves, and try to get as many life crystals as possible. 3. Once you get 50 silver and bombs, wait for the merchant and...
  10. S

Game Mechanics Add a option in the character creation menu to limit a character to only one class

As a lot of people play one class playthroughs, why not make it an official part of the game? It could give you special bonuses and rewards as well.
  11. S

Weapons & Equip Add a informational accessory that says your regeneration rate

Maybe a stethoscope or something? It would probably be sold by the traveling merchant or dropped by vampires or something. It could probably be adapted into the cell phone crafting tree.
  12. S

Weapons & Equip Add a gun that can fire through blocks

I think a cool gimmick gun would be one that can fire through blocks. It would have to be pretty late game so it wouldn't be too op. Perhaps it could be like the helfire bow in that it turns every bullet into a special type of bullet that can clip through blocks.
Back
Top Bottom