Search results for query: *

1. Mushy Chlorophyte

The Mushiest Art Out There

Hello there! Here, I will be posting my :red:ty Medibang Paint Art. But first and foremost, :red: YOU ANDROID 6! It does not allow me to post photos via Attach Files. Until I find a way to do it, there will be nothing here. However, feel free to post your requests.
  2. Mushy Chlorophyte

(Discussion) Wand of Sparking: A Blessing or a Curse?

Many people have different opinions regarding this particular weapon. I think it is great, what about you?
  3. Mushy Chlorophyte

IC You Have Been Accepted At Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry [IC]

Begin your Hogwarts journey here! OOC: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/you-have-been-accepted-at-hogwarts-school-of-witchcraft-and-wizardry.101770/
  4. Mushy Chlorophyte

OOC You Have Been Accepted At Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry [OOC]

Begin your Hogwarts journey here! Rules/Requirements: Pottermore/Wizarding World account, to know your house, wand, and patronus. Having read/watched at least the first six books/ films from the series. All things take place in the present day. To join, please fill out this form: Name: (Full...
  5. Mushy Chlorophyte

Ask a possessed Shroomite armor anything!

Ask some fungal infected Chlorophyte whatever you want. 🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
  6. Mushy Chlorophyte

Red hat lore

Give me ideas for the red hat lore. A year from now, will be Terraria’s 10th anniversary, and Chippy asked for a red hat lore. So let’s get creative! BTW, This is the ancient red hat. I would like you to include it in your stories if possible, I just feel like there must be an earlier version...
Back
Top Bottom