Search results for query: *

1. Loffy09

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Seeing the revenue split difference between Steam and Epic, I wouldn't feel any negativity if you chose to release Terraria on Epic Store. If it was an exclusive, I wouldn't really like that but the difference in the split is pretty big IMO
  2. Loffy09

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Are there any plans to release certain aspects of this mod separately? I'd love to have the new hook physics by itself!
  3. Loffy09

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

Use me, and I'll rain ice on your foes.
  4. Loffy09

PC WTB Hotline Fishing Hook

I've got 102 total gold bars, is that good? edit: words
  5. Loffy09

How many do you need?
  6. Loffy09

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Suggestions for Terraria Switch

How about an item similar to the KO Cannon but it looks like Spring Man's (ARMS) arms? Maybe it can also curve!
  7. Loffy09

CC Creation Compendium #51

I love New Leaf! Great entry! Love your Magolor pixelart @Emily_tacos !
  8. Loffy09

How could anyone have guessed! Another Kirby pixelart! [img]

How could anyone have guessed! Another Kirby pixelart!
  9. Loffy09

WTB Hotline Fishing Hook, I don't have many items but I can pay in coins.
  10. Loffy09

"Noble Haltmann" a song from Kirby: Planet Robobot. It's Haltmann's theme and World Feeder has...

"Noble Haltmann" a song from Kirby: Planet Robobot. It's Haltmann's theme and World Feeder has Haltmann as their icon
  11. Loffy09

Noble Haltmann, we adore him Noble Haltmann, we adore him Kingly lord of time and space! Every...

Noble Haltmann, we adore him Noble Haltmann, we adore him Kingly lord of time and space! Every day we wish him glory, Every day we wish him glory, Gazing on his noble face!
  12. Loffy09

How well-known is the person above you?

7/10
  13. Loffy09

Let's all make emoticons for the forums!

Why would you do this...? This is a major necro bump lol
  14. Loffy09

Give a nickname to the user above!

Slayer x300. So it'll be Slayer Slayer Slayer Slayer Slayer Slayer Slayer Slayer Slayer Slayer Slayer Slayer Slayer.... I'll stop there.
  15. Loffy09

RIP. 7/10 I see you here and there but not everywhere :p
  16. Loffy09

4-5/10, Seen you a couple times :0
  17. Loffy09

That's the Magolor keychain, right? How did you remake it so perfectly?! Teach me your secrettsss!

That's the Magolor keychain, right? How did you remake it so perfectly?! Teach me your secrettsss!
  18. Loffy09

CC Creation Compendium #50

Thank you! Expect another one for next month hehe
  19. Loffy09

That's amazing! I'd love to do the Sectonia keychain but it's really big lol

That's amazing! I'd love to do the Sectonia keychain but it's really big lol
Back
Top Bottom