Search results for query: *

1. TurtleYo

Turtle's Builds.

You'll recognize bits of this creation from stuff I've made previously. This was a small thing I made on a friend's private survival server. Marble is a great material to work with btw.
  2. TurtleYo

The island of yours that got featured on the CCC is stunning. I've been looking at it for some...

The island of yours that got featured on the CCC is stunning. I've been looking at it for some 5m now just trying to take it all in. That portal you have? Ooooh lordy that's a good use of the space wallpaper especially with the contrast against the sky. Great job, I hope you continue to set the...
  3. TurtleYo

Yes sir.

Yes sir.
  4. TurtleYo

Tortella.

Tortella.
  5. TurtleYo

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

All my love for the large scale images.
  6. TurtleYo

*pets shell* We'll out live them all, Turtel.

*pets shell* We'll out live them all, Turtel.
  7. TurtleYo

Fear

I'm scared that no one will ever be able to love me as much as I could love them.
  8. TurtleYo

Turtle's Builds.

Here's the rest of that little test area I was working on a month or so ago. Never got round to finishing this in the end, so here's it as far as it will get. I never spoilered the original post because on TO I never thought I'd make more than five builds. Didn't cross my mind then to...
  9. TurtleYo

Turtle's Builds.

Made this a while ago but never really finished it. I look forward to page 2 starting on this thread so we can escape the wall of images. <_<
  10. TurtleYo

Props to the detail in that Halloween entry of yours. It's rather well done.

Props to the detail in that Halloween entry of yours. It's rather well done.
  11. TurtleYo

Turtle's Builds.

Started out building a silly cat for a new TShock map, ended up with a dying island instead. Once I take the images I snip them together and depending on how much work is involved, edit out the background and then place a preferred image in it's place.
  12. TurtleYo

Official 2014 ReLogic Terraria Halloween Contest Entry Thread

Got sidetracked while building an arch and this was created. I look forward to going on a server pilgrimage and seeing all the demonic and generally hellish builds that have been created. Best of luck, lads.
  13. TurtleYo

Not wanting to derail the submission thread with compliments.. horry shet. Your entry is...

Not wanting to derail the submission thread with compliments.. horry shet. Your entry is fantastic. I can't fully detail how stoked I am with how everything looks on there. +100 for the character appearance.
  14. TurtleYo

Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

Neat! I do like your builds and I look forward to what you think up next.. maybe an island paradise?
  15. TurtleYo

Casual Random facts about yourself

I am not actually female. Or a Turtle.
  16. TurtleYo

Chi's Treasure Box

My eyes can't work out what to look at first. ermehgerd so much is going on with that lighting. Great use of that pipey wallpaper!
  17. TurtleYo

I demand that they sit at the back of the bus!

I demand that they sit at the back of the bus!
  18. TurtleYo

His? Everything I know is a lie.

His? Everything I know is a lie.
  19. TurtleYo

Turtle's Builds.

Been quite a while since I've uploaded anything new. I'm currently working on a new wee floating island thingymajig but for now here's where I got up to with a church. Was trying to build with prominent walls for a change - not something I'm experienced with or overly good at. Not happy...
  20. TurtleYo

Lhama's buildings

Very good job. I look forward to future creations.
Back
Top Bottom