Search results for query: *

• Users: Dmitri
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dmitri

Question: How does king slime spawn smaller slimes?

-- I'm looking for mechanically how king slime determines how many blue slimes to spawn and when. -- I noticed that the wiki page doesn't have any details about this, and only says "As King Slime takes damage, he spawns additional ordinary Blue Slimes". (please point me to the info if I missed...
  2. Dmitri

PC Betsy Treasure Bag Disappearing

I was playing the old ones army event (tier 3) with a friend on master mode. When we killed the boss, it's relic and treasure bag both dropped as was expected. I'm not sure when, but it was likely after the big white flash that concludes the event, that the issue occurred: -My treasure bag had...
  3. Dmitri

**REPORTED** (minor visual bug) Hunter Cloak Misalignment

The new hunter cloak does not position properly when sitting on chairs.
  4. Dmitri

**REPORTED** (minor visual bug) stray pixel on etherian goblin

Just a tiny stray pixel on one of the animation frames I noticed
  5. Dmitri

**REPORTED** Deadly Sphere Summon Getting Stuck on Stairs

I'm not sure if this is intended behavior. The deadly sphere summons seem to normally ignore platforms quite well, but get stuck on platform stairs. This is more apparent while in combat, as they cannot reach enemies below them if a staircase is in the way.
  6. Dmitri

(Minor Visual Bug) Sunflower Disappearing Before it is Offscreen

When a sunflower goes partially off the top of the screen, it visually pops out of existence.
  7. Dmitri

**REPORTED** Clothed mannequins destructible in multiplayer

In multiplayer, bombs can destroy the supporting blocks of mannequins even if they have gear on (this shouldn't be possible) When blown up with gear on, the mannequin doesn't drop its item. (the chests are for keeping track of where the mannequin is, they do not affect the bug) - If the world...
  8. Dmitri

Working as Designed Star Cannon Colliding with Platforms

Unsure if this is intended. Star cannon projectiles break on contact with platforms, making fighting bosses with it difficult.
  9. Dmitri

**REPORTED** Minor: Stray pixels on certain cosmetics

I found some stray pixels in the walking and flying animations for the new graduation robe cosmetic. The Lunar Cultist Robe also seems to have this issue. Note that no foot accessories are visible on the character. Edit: I have tested more examples. It seems to be an issue with all robe...
Back
Top Bottom