Search results for query: *

• Users: cookieboi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. cookieboi

(Calamity mod) My Sunken Sea is just a ton of water and no well.. sunken sea

so i beat the desert scourge and i dig down to below the desert and there's no sunken sea, its just a ton of water, do i need to make a new world? i will give pictures after i explore the water to make sure it didn't just generate over a bit. here's one with my hero's mod character with full...
  2. cookieboi

My Mod Projectile is staying still

ive made a mod projectile from another persons forum post, but my projectile isnt moving heres a picture and heres my code for my sword. using MyMod.Projectiles; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace MyMod.Items.Weapns { class SwordOfTheAncients : ModItem {...
  3. cookieboi

Calamity Mod Sulphurous sea weird world gen.

I just started a new playthrough of calamity mod rust and dust(1.4.5.001) and the sulphurous sea biome is really weird and i wouldnt be able to play right without it, can some one help me with this issue?
  4. cookieboi

I need help with a magic projectile.

So im trying to make a magic ball that sparkles without the example mod (its great but i just wanna make it my self). not sure how to make it sparkle.
  5. cookieboi

tModLoader Armor Bonus modding help please.

Im making a armor set and i want to have the set bonus be like the meteorite armor in that it effects a weapon. i want to make it so it increases damage and knockback but im not sure how to code it in.
  6. cookieboi

Modding help please.

So im making a banana magic weapon and i have the projectile .cs and .png files in the right spots same with the weapon but it still wont fire anything or consume mana.
  7. cookieboi

Weird static texture on my modded helmet

Does anyone know whats going on?
Back
Top Bottom