Search results for query: *

1. Joker The Hunter

bunny hood as the knight mask

it was made in what? 15 minutes? well, it was just for fun and effortlessly, so I think tanks
  2. Joker The Hunter

the first one was with a sad face so I changed a bit
  3. Joker The Hunter

Resolved F***. RUSSIAN. FACEBOOK. JUST HELP ME IT'S THE SECOND TIME

I know but only some sites he apears and this one is one of them and also the facebook container is on right now and it blocks the common facebook but not the russian facebook
  4. Joker The Hunter

Resolved F***. RUSSIAN. FACEBOOK. JUST HELP ME IT'S THE SECOND TIME

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS ANYMORE
  5. Joker The Hunter

me and some peoples on a discord server are going to do a for the worthy master mode (it's the 4th time) and I was told to innovate in vanity, so I did it to get better. (it was done quickly, so it's not that good) if you want to do this one make a full black caracter with familiar chothes...
  6. Joker The Hunter

Amongus ninja

for some reason I can't delete this so this is going to stay here
  7. Joker The Hunter

Amongus ninja

This is for a friend and for him download, I will delete this after him download yea bout that i just got a virus on my computer and had to factory reset i still have some of the files saved and im tring to work out better textures than i had because some were a bit off and some were just...
  8. Joker The Hunter

Texture Pack A Fluffier Terraria

hey, search for glow on the sprite archives, if you discover the right one you can change the lights from the cyborg
  9. Joker The Hunter

Equipment Loadouts

Now I am sorry because I only see it now, it's ok I just wanted to vanity, I am a gunner so I use the vortex armor that can make you almost invisible, but with phase dye you can be totally invisible so a made a character half-demon half-angel, angel for every time and damon that is the phase dye...
  10. Joker The Hunter

Equipment Loadouts

hey, how can I put this on the original version? (the 1.4)
  11. Joker The Hunter

Resolved some one help me

you said about other browser so I was going to download other to test and I remembered that I forgot to update the firefox so I was going to update and appeared one recommendation that was the extension facebook container that protect you from facebook invasion of privacity... and saying now I...
  12. Joker The Hunter

I managed to fix, FINELY
  13. Joker The Hunter

Only here, wait a moment, I will take a screenshot
  14. Joker The Hunter

No, now I am on my cellphone phone and didn't appeard, so it's really on the browser or pc
  15. Joker The Hunter

apears that is on the firefox or my pc, I leaved my acount and cotinues as apears on the screenshot
  16. Joker The Hunter

here,is everywere. I will see if there is something more that facebook is doing on my pc
Back
Top Bottom