Search results for query: *

1. Pronoespro

tModLoader Kingdom Terraheart mod for Tmodloader

Sorry for the delayed answer, I haven't been using the forums much lately, but that problem is fixed now (on the 1.4 version). At least it should be, but some people have been having problems installing the 1.5.1 version of the mod, so if you have problems with it, please tell me.
  2. Pronoespro

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years - Contest Entry Thread

I made a Resource Pack for the "Steam Workshop - Texture Packs" category. It aims to change up how certain biomes look (therefore the name "Redone Biomes"). It's not supposed to look good, just interesting. A couple examples: The forest and caves are now monotone and with bigger pixels (to...
  3. Pronoespro

Help wanted for a Kingdom Hearts mod!

So I've been working on a mod called Kingdom Terrahearts that has been in development for half a year and I've been working alone until a week ago. The resources I've been using are not good enough and some even have copyright, so I would like to ask for help with art, music and maybe discord...
  4. Pronoespro

I think some other mod is interferring with it because I did not hear anyone say anything about this. My guess is that there is another item called the same way on the other mod/s.
  5. Pronoespro

Yes, it still is in development, I just had a long while without time to work on it (uni, work and fun don't mix together). Also it did not have a Discord server until you mentioned it. Link here: Join the Kingdom Terrahearts Discord Server!
  6. Pronoespro

tModLoader Gods Have No Mercy

Ok, I think I managed to find the reason it was lagging (very obvious if it was what I think it was). Now it should not slow down your computer as much. If not, I'm sorry, it might be your computer.
  7. Pronoespro

I have the same problem, the longer you play with my mod, the laggier it gets. It's not a problem with your computer and I don't know why it happens, but I am trying to fix it.
  8. Pronoespro

Texture Pack Terraria Ends With You

Thank you, I'm working on adding more stuff, but you know, life is in the way.
  9. Pronoespro

Texture Pack Terraria Ends With You

Hello everyone, I would like you to see what I've been working on for the past days: Yes, I am mixing Terraria and The World Ends With You, original ideas nowhere, but I like both games so much (and also I've been working on a Kingdom Hearts mod, so...) that I wanted to see what I could do...
  10. Pronoespro

Thank you so much! I'm sorry it took me so long to answer, but I will keep on improving the mod. I hope it ends being something more people can enjoy.
  11. Pronoespro

Gods Have No Mercy :bslime::cslime: :dryadeek: :cslime::bslime: So I stopped working on this mod a while ago and now got back to give it some love. This mod adds the Dark Lord class, that focuses on having lots of defense to deal more damage and using your "Dark Guardian" to attack for you...
  12. Pronoespro

Thank you so much, if you need any more help, I made this: Kingdom Terrahearts Wiki
  13. Pronoespro

tModLoader I need help with something stupid I want to make: A gigantic tile that I can use as a battleground for players.

Edit: Nevemind, I opened Terraria after shuting down my computer and now it works. I mean of course that was the answer, right? So... I am making a Kingdom Hearts mod and I wanted to add the datafights battleground, but I found out that making custom tiles that are not 2x2 or 2xX are...
  14. Pronoespro

Demonite Bars? Oh, also 1 Amethyst. I wanted to give gems more use in this mod, but maybe it's a little hard to come by one specific type. Do you think I should change that?
  15. Pronoespro

0K, now I fixed the Keyblades so now they are actually worth making. Hope you keep playing my mod to keep me informed on more issues that may appear.
  16. Pronoespro

Thank you for your feedback, this is actually why I made this thread. 1_It could be very possible that this other mod is messing with mine, I don't know anything about it, so I can't be certain. 2_I was trying to keep the progression as it was, but you are right, maybe I overdid it. 3_I forgot...
  17. Pronoespro

--OLD INFORMATION, CHECK THE DISCORD OR WIKI FOR UPDATED INFORMATION-- >>>>>THIS MOD HAS SHIFTED ITS FOCUS TO TMODLOADER FOR TERRARIA 1.4, SO FURTHER INFORMATION WILL BE ABOUT THAT VERSION AND NO FURTHER CHANGES WILL BE MADE TO THE 1.3 VERSION<<<<< Dammit, I posted this on released, how do I...
Back
Top Bottom