Search results for query: *

• Users: Pronoespro
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Pronoespro

Help wanted for a Kingdom Hearts mod!

So I've been working on a mod called Kingdom Terrahearts that has been in development for half a year and I've been working alone until a week ago. The resources I've been using are not good enough and some even have copyright, so I would like to ask for help with art, music and maybe discord...
  2. Pronoespro

Texture Pack Terraria Ends With You

Hello everyone, I would like you to see what I've been working on for the past days: Yes, I am mixing Terraria and The World Ends With You, original ideas nowhere, but I like both games so much (and also I've been working on a Kingdom Hearts mod, so...) that I wanted to see what I could do...
  3. Pronoespro

tModLoader Gods Have No Mercy

Gods Have No Mercy :bslime::cslime: :dryadeek: :cslime::bslime: So I stopped working on this mod a while ago and now got back to give it some love. This mod adds the Dark Lord class, that focuses on having lots of defense to deal more damage and using your "Dark Guardian" to attack for you...
  4. Pronoespro

tModLoader I need help with something stupid I want to make: A gigantic tile that I can use as a battleground for players.

Edit: Nevemind, I opened Terraria after shuting down my computer and now it works. I mean of course that was the answer, right? So... I am making a Kingdom Hearts mod and I wanted to add the datafights battleground, but I found out that making custom tiles that are not 2x2 or 2xX are...
  5. Pronoespro

tModLoader Kingdom Terraheart mod for Tmodloader

--OLD INFORMATION, CHECK THE DISCORD OR WIKI FOR UPDATED INFORMATION-- >>>>>THIS MOD HAS SHIFTED ITS FOCUS TO TMODLOADER FOR TERRARIA 1.4, SO FURTHER INFORMATION WILL BE ABOUT THAT VERSION AND NO FURTHER CHANGES WILL BE MADE TO THE 1.3 VERSION<<<<< Dammit, I posted this on released, how do I...
Back
Top Bottom