Search results for query: *

1. AfroMastah

DFO is still addicting. Main char is Solarine if anyone wants to add him. c:

DFO is still addicting. Main char is Solarine if anyone wants to add him. c:
  2. AfroMastah

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Anytime. The same goes for the armored diggers, as they bug everywhere too. Blighted eyeballs and armored diggers tend to spawn during invasions and reduce the chance of getting to a higher wave as well. c:
  3. AfroMastah

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yeah, I saw the multiplayer warning but I proceeded anyways to try and help find some multiplayer breaking bugs.
  4. AfroMastah

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So I've only experienced this with Calamity so far and no other mod, but bosses from Calamity desync and completely wig out in multiplayer, making it near impossible to even attempt killing them. Especially with the Devourer when only a small segment of his body appears but shoots lasers...
  5. AfroMastah

tModLoader World: Disconnected

For me, the oceans generated normally. However, the issue of hell being flooded with the lava that would normally be contained in pockets is a serious issue. A friend and I were playing with this generation and it took us hours to clear out the lava just to kill the Wall of Flesh. Hopefully you...
  6. AfroMastah

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I've been having the same issue. It also keeps deleting the modded Terraria.exe.
  7. AfroMastah

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

I converted the Jungle Chakram and the Magic Dagger and both disappear.
  8. AfroMastah

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

So, I found a possible bug. When I convert any weapon into throwing, it just disappears when I try to convert it back to its original self. Could you check this out please?
  9. AfroMastah

Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

Thank you so much! I appreciate it a lot. Keep up the great work! :)
  10. AfroMastah

No problem! You deserve the break. :)
  11. AfroMastah

Hello there! I'd like to make a request for a Wavebank of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon if you have the time. :0 I have the list right here. 1. Night - Shaymin Village (PMD Sky) 2. Eerie - Dark Crater Pit (PMD Time) 3. Overworld - Treasure Town (PMD Time) 4. Boss 1 - Boss Battle from PMD Red 5. Title...
  12. AfroMastah

Hitting 70 on my knight this week/weekend. c:

Hitting 70 on my knight this week/weekend. c:
  13. AfroMastah

.-. That pun was the "death" of me.

.-. That pun was the "death" of me.
  14. AfroMastah

XD nice. Closing in on 62 here. Doing my three ToD's currently

XD nice. Closing in on 62 here. Doing my three ToD's currently
  15. AfroMastah

DFO is too addicting! If you play it on the west server, add Baskervilles and FreezingAfro!

DFO is too addicting! If you play it on the west server, add Baskervilles and FreezingAfro!
  16. AfroMastah

Spammed as much FP pots as I could before the Mileage was changed to per account. Also, Mentor...

Spammed as much FP pots as I could before the Mileage was changed to per account. Also, Mentor system c: You do your altars and towers daily eh?
  17. AfroMastah

Up to level 60 now c:

Up to level 60 now c:
  18. AfroMastah

Yeah :P I was wondering which class between elven knight and M. Nen to put the growth weapon on...

Yeah :P I was wondering which class between elven knight and M. Nen to put the growth weapon on, but it'll probably be knight.
  19. AfroMastah

Hi, Novakid here c: Hopping on that knight hype train.

Hi, Novakid here c: Hopping on that knight hype train.
  20. AfroMastah

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Well, I'm definitely high enough. I'll try waiting another hour or two. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom