Search results for query: *

1. T

Terraria State of the Game - November 2021

Glad to see a release date for the Switch Update. :) Cant wait to play this amazing game, with the amazing 1.4 Content on this amazing console. :D
  2. T

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

Lord Laret hit the point. The Nintendo Switch is such ja great console for Terraria and it was always the bad update politic that hurt the reputation from this port. I cant get it why it has a such low position in your prio list...
  3. T

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

Great to see new content, but when do switch users get the 1.4 Update???
  4. T

Xbox One Xbox Multiplayer not working

Hi Everybody, A friend and i try to play in Multiplayer. We can See Each others world but Cant join… We both play on the xbox Series x
  5. T

Terraria State of the Game - August 2021

Still no Nintendo Switch Release? Holy Moly...
  6. T

Terraria State of the Game - May 2021

Its just a shame how long we have to wait for a actual console version...
  7. T

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

You mean like the Switch Version was all the Time? For creating big Worlds is the docking station required... Massive Frame Drops all the Time... Giant Content Lag.... Multiplayer destroyed by connection Bugs etc... It's just a crime that they take the money from the Nintendo Switch Players!!!
  8. T

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

And still no 1.4 for consoles... after over 7 months...
  9. T

Switch Multiplayer on the Nintendo Switch is not playble.

Hello Everybody, is there any new information when the switch update is coming out? Is it still May?
  10. T

Hello Unit One, thanks for your friendly answer. We are playing on a small world still the beginning... We have this Error in every Situation and not in some high particle situations... But for me as customer comes the question, why did you guys put some so important technical fixxes with an...
  11. T

Hello Everybody. First of all, iam a great Fan from Terraria and i played this game hundreds of hours on my Computer... but what you people sold us all in the Nintendo Online Store... i have no words to describe my Anger and disappointment. Because of the release of a another Game my Girlfriend...
Back
Top Bottom