Search results for query: *

1. Dominic11121

Weapons & Equip Obsidian Armor overhaul?

OK, we all know Obsidian Armor is garbage and not worth the work. I have an idea to make it better: It could possibly be a mid-pre-hardmode throwing armor. Here's the stats: ----- Headpiece: 4 Defense +5% Throwing Damage +10% Not to Consume Item Breastplate: 5 Defense +15% Throwing Damage...
  2. Dominic11121

Biomes & Nature In the center third of your world in The Underworld, the background should have obsidian buildings

What I mean is in the backdrop in hell, there should be obsidian buildings like one ones you encounter in The Underworld there. I don't know how it would change the game in any way other than aesthetics. I think it would give some sort of depth to the obsidian buildings.
  3. Dominic11121

tAPI How do I create a custom wall in tAPI?

Hi. I want to make a custom wall (a pure green wall, used for chroma keying purposes), but I have no clue how. Any help?
  4. Dominic11121

NPCs & Enemies New NPC: The Blacksmith

THIS POST HAS BEEN REVISED** This is an idea I came up with earlier. I like it myself a bit. This is an NPC that will move into your house when both Golem & Duke Fishron have been defeated in that world. He/she will move in when the aforementioned criteria is met and there is an available house...
Back
Top Bottom