Search results for query: *

• Users: TyHachi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TyHachi

Does Painting just not work on Mobile?

I've tried everything I can to paint blocks but all that happens is the character acting as if they are painting with nothing happening unless I am on the same space as a block, ie a chest or platform. I've even tried deep paints and still get the same results. Is this a known glitch that 505...
  2. TyHachi

Golden bed becomes dirt?

Alright so I was playing Terraria and I wanted to move my spawn. So I dug up my Golden Bed with a Drax... And it turned into a dirt block. Not sure why it happened, but it's pretty depression with the spawn rate of golden furnishings and all.
  3. TyHachi

This is a little backwards, but...

I wanted to make an introduction topic anyway(Even though I've already posted!). Hello everyone! My name is TyHachi and I am currently a mobile player of Terraria(Unfortunately I don't have a computer at the moment but at some point I should have one!) I've been playing the game a lot...
  4. TyHachi

NPCs & Enemies Alchemist [NPC]

Okay first post, hopefully I've done this correctly... So my idea is for an NPC who assist with the creation of potions, read on for specifics! Alchemist NPC Requirement: Brew 1/2 of the current potions in a world Be in Hardmode The Alchemist will now spawn in a home that meets the...
Back
Top Bottom