Search results for query: *

1. Owlboi🌳

Game Mechanics Falling through Platforms

Holding DOWN while falling should cause you to smoothly fall through platforms, rather than bumping into them.
  2. Owlboi🌳

Game Mechanics Wire Cutters Improvement

When using wire cutters (or any other tool with that function), you should be able to select an area, rather than a line. Imagine it like the Windows Snipping Tool, Instead of drawing a line, you draw an area that removes everything within. Obviously, you can just make that area 1 block...
  3. Owlboi🌳

Game Mechanics Put stuff on other stuff

You should totally be able to fit the Anvil on top of a crafting table. It's like the perfect size. Same with Putting Chests on top of Chests, without the need of Platforms. That would look so much nicer The Piggy Bank could totally fit onto the Furnace too. Maybe even onto the Tinkerers Workshop.
  4. Owlboi🌳

Game Mechanics "Deposit All" Void bag

Pressing "Deposit All" should also deposit stuff in your Void bag, if they are unfavourited that is. I've been pressing loot all on my chests and then deposit all to move stuff around. Took me a while to realize why my chests were emptier than before...
  5. Owlboi🌳

Game Mechanics Cracked Dungeon Bricks digging.

It is frankly annoying how sometimes even if you do hit it with a pickaxe, it simply doesn't break, requiring two hits. It is such a hassle trying to dig your way through a cracked dungeon brick tunnel with it sometimes only breaking a single other adjacent block, especially since you're also...
  6. Owlboi🌳

Game Mechanics Quickswapping

When swinging a tool or a weapon that has autofire (which is every weapon if you use the accessibility option, something most people do) by holding left click, switching to a different tool/weapon shouldn't require the player to LET GO of left click for the switch to happen. It should simply...
  7. Owlboi🌳

Game Mechanics Toggle Flying Hover Controls PC

Wings with the Hover feature sound great on paper but have really unintuitive and cumbersome Controls. Hold Space and Down to Hover in the air, boosting Horizontal Movement. It requires 2 button to be held down just to stand still in the air. It's essentially flying Upwards while pressing...
  8. Owlboi🌳

Other More Achievements

Most Achievements in the game you get by simply playing it, there is hardly anything you have to go out of your way to do, in order to achieve them. I wish the game had more actual Achievements that require the player to put in some effort or to go out of their way to get it. I'm here to share...
  9. Owlboi🌳

Biomes & Nature Both Evils Secret Seed

A simple Seed that spawns both Evils, simple as that. One left, the other Right. I never really liked any of the Secret Seeds that already do this, because they add all kinds of other weird stuff like replacing the Guide with the Party Girl, putting the Dungeon Entrance under a giant Tree or...
  10. Owlboi🌳

tModLoader Damage Log

i do like the idea of a damage log, but i dont think the chat is a good place to print it. especially since it only shows the 11 latest messages and you cant scroll up and you can no longer use it to chat cuz you get hit all the time...
  11. Owlboi🌳

tModLoader More Item Info - Adds tooltips for recipes, price, etc.

oh wow, now its just perfect
  12. Owlboi🌳

tModLoader Smooth Lighting

assuming all bugs are fixed, this is an amazing mod. good job.
  13. Owlboi🌳

tModLoader More Item Info - Adds tooltips for recipes, price, etc.

great mod would be even greater if there was an option to make it only display by pressing a hotkey instead of being permanently on good job though, i like it a lot
  14. Owlboi🌳

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

still waiting on the changelog..
  15. Owlboi🌳

Selfmade Mushroom biome not spreading?

why the :red: did you move my thread?? its not about mods, i just mentioned that im using a mod, which however doesnt at all change the way the mushroom biome works. move it the :red: back
  16. Owlboi🌳

Selfmade Mushroom biome not spreading?

I've made a small mud path and planted 2 Glowing Mushroom Seed thingies in the ground, hoping it would spread, creating a mushroom biome for the truffle to spawn. its been over 30 minutes and it hasnt spread even to a single block yet. Using Calamity mod btw, but afaik that doesnt change how...
  17. Owlboi🌳

tModLoader No More Dialogues mod

love the idea, but i found a major bug, that being, the npc shops dont update. arms dealer won't sell illegal gunparts/other stuff he is supposed to sell when you get to hardmode merchant won't sell flares when you find a flare gun etc. theyre just the base shops. but i love the mod idea and i...
Back
Top Bottom