Search results for query: *

1. Jakuts

Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

Welcome to the Terraria family, DR Studios! This is wonderful news! As far as I could tell from the video, the UI is looking really great with a jump button on the right, as well as a reticle button (probably used to switch between smart cursor/cross-air modes), a zooming feature (at what looks...
  2. Jakuts

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Always great to see progress! I'm really liking the UI so far!
  3. Jakuts

Beta Tester Application

Good Luck to all!!! :D
  4. Jakuts

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Alright thanks for letting me know! Also, since it is in hardmode too, are you thinking on adding a hardmode weapon drop (possibly for pre-mech boss?)
  5. Jakuts

I'm not sure if anyone has read my comment beforehand, but if not, in my game, I spent at least 2 HOURS in hell trying to look for bone flayers. I did not find 1. I then continued my search like 3 days after that and STILL could not find a single dang thing. Are they now in hardmode? Do they...
  6. Jakuts

So, @DivermanSam is there something wrong with the Bone Flayers in Hell? I can't seem to find ANY spawning. In single or multiplayer. At first I thought it was because the Legend of Terraria 3 Mod was also installed and that the 2 hell enemies (which are VERY annoying to deal with) were capping...
  7. Jakuts

Reversed gravity and special blocks

Interesting... I may want to access this feature... as I was planning to involve the gravity globe in some way......... hmmmm
  8. Jakuts

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Okay this seems to be a reoccurring bug for me: Whenever I switch to another window on my computer and Terraria is still open (not minimized), when I switch back to the Terraria window, I cant use any swords/tools, or click anywhere on the screen to do anything. This continues until I either...
  9. Jakuts

Map-Puzzle Need Ideas for a Map I'm Working on over the Next Summer!

Thanks a lot for the tip! Now then... just gotta find some fun people to hang out with and help out! :D
  10. Jakuts

Map-Adventure Need Ideas for a Map I'm Working on over the Next Summer!

I'm wanting to make a Terraria Adventure map like those mbran139, Noel, and probably the most well-known of all, Baih, have worked on in the past. I'm wanting to use some of the wiring contraptions I have seen from ZeroGravitas. I know, with the lack of experience I have had in map-making, my...
  11. Jakuts

Map-Puzzle Need Ideas for a Map I'm Working on over the Next Summer!

I'm wanting to make a Terraria Adventure map like those mbran139, Noel, and probably the most well-known of all, Baih, have worked on in the past. I'm wanting to use some of the wiring contraptions I have seen from ZeroGravitas. I know, with the lack of experience I have had in map-making, my...
  12. Jakuts

Other than the extra biomes and the goblin fortress, your mod sounds amazing!!! I even mentioned...

Other than the extra biomes and the goblin fortress, your mod sounds amazing!!! I even mentioned it in one of my most recent reddit posts for suggestions for any upcoming vanilla updates: http://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/354k2x/terraria_update_suggestions/
  13. Jakuts

Map-Adventure Island Adventure/Survival Map

@Baih what are the walls you used for the "Temple dungeon" that chippy is on right now (with the pink, blue, and green doors to unlock)? They look sorta like Silver Brick, but I might want to use them for a PVP arena I'm thinking about making. (Any ideas on design or different classes?)
  14. Jakuts

Terraria Challenges?

Hey I'm not sure what this one would be called, but what about a challenge that only allows your character to use bows/repeaters, axes, and (maybe) spears? No magic, guns, or swords.
Back
Top Bottom