Search results for query: *

1. Schffr

Weapons & Equip Some tinkers I wish were in Terraria <3

Thanks for your points, I really like all of them Yeah, makes more sense without SoC, because it not work like a defensive equip, totally agree. Keeps the 6 defense is great Agree with that too, frog gear would make this equip too strong, yeah. But I still wondering for some merge with...
  2. Schffr

Weapons & Equip Summoner's whip accessory suggestion

Instead of Putrid Scent, what do you think about Shark Tooth Necklace?
  3. Schffr

Oh, I see, can remove SoC from the recipe too, was more interested into create a strong shield combination. But understand that those tinkers that I listed are too op, thanks. I've just put SoC there because on end game it is pretty unused. It gives 2 defense bonus and a small dash, you know...
  4. Schffr

Weapons & Equip New Set Bonuses for Early Game Armor Sets

Maybe the silver one could be extra damage on night, extra damage on werewolves like silver bullets Platinum could be related to healing/regen because is used on anticancer
  5. Schffr

Just imagine you running like a Lihzahrd someday, being bf with Witch Doctor:D
  6. Schffr

Oh I see, thanks. Looking again, this one looks like op too :D Maybe would just be good something of movement with Magiluminescence that is a new equip
  7. Schffr

Oh yeah, agree with that. It's very good for AKF sure, I like to use that too. And now with fast change of Armor it's too good to fishing and construction
  8. Schffr

Well, that escalated quickly I just was looking for reuse for some of those equips. Ngl, doen't looks just equip everything :) There is equips like Philosopher's Stone that would be cool if combined with some mage equip to reduces mana sickness Tell me how many times everyone of you uses Spore...
  9. Schffr

Oh, sorry I'm newbie on forums yet
  10. Schffr

Hey @Redigit🌳 any of those tinkers would be possible ? :)
  11. Schffr

Weapons & Equip Allow swords to be placed on back as Vanity

Maybe something like this?
  12. Schffr

Weapons & Equip Some love for Rainbow Gun

How we know, the Rainbow Gun is a Hardmode, post-Plantera magic weapon and is found in the Dungeon's Hallowed Chest. Since it's launch this weapon only gets buffs to be more popular and strong, maybe its the most outdated weapon from Biome Chests. Here is the log of its updates: Desktop...
  13. Schffr

Following the ideia of @noobsqoou this is also a response to Red's tweet Aegis Shield Ankh Shield + Frozen Shield + Shield of Cthulhu Simple combination of effects Plus immunity to chill and freezing effects Could remove Shield of Cthulhu for not work as a defensive accessory Terrarian Gear...
  14. Schffr

PC Localization errors for PT-BR

I found some mistranslations too. Light pet on is totally wrong. Current ingame translation: Animal Leve My recommendation: Mascote Luminoso Aglet could be translated and his prefix is inconsistent with others. Current ingame translation: Sortudo Aglet My recommendation: Agulheta (Sortudo)
  15. Schffr

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Owl Cultist set Head: Owl Hood - A hood and mask that resembles an owl Torso: Shirtless but with equipment in his arms Legs: Pants and shoes like shinobi sandals
Back
Top Bottom