Search results for query: *

1. Panda King 976🌲

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

This was a really cool suprise!
  2. Panda King 976🌲

Terraria State of the Game - February 2024

I completely forgot that the beheaded vanity had been revealed, it would be great if we also got a bobby set. Edit: It's such a shame that we can't have every single weapon from dead cells but if I had to pick one it would have to be the panchaku.
  3. Panda King 976🌲

Terraria State of the Game - January 2024

Hoppers will be really useful in bridging the gap between items and wiring, now we just need dispensers
  4. Panda King 976🌲

Terraria State of the Game - December 2023

Happy new year! I can't wait for the dead cells content
  5. Panda King 976🌲

Terraria State of the Game - November 2023

The fishing looks nice
  6. Panda King 976🌲

Terraria State of the Game - October 2023

Since Xbox online multiplayer doesn't require an online subscription if it's on the same LAN, do you know if Xbox/PC cross-play would work locally without Xbox live gold?
  7. Panda King 976🌲

Technically you can because it's a mount so items can be used
  8. Panda King 976🌲

Also crossplay is finally in development!!
  9. Panda King 976🌲

We now need a mist transformation for Alucard!
  10. Panda King 976🌲

Terraria 1.4.4.9.5 - Console & Mobile Fixes Out Today

Nice, it's always good when time is put towards ensuring old content works properly instead of adding more(more stuff is nice though)
  11. Panda King 976🌲

Terraria State of the Game - September 2023

PC doesn't but mobile and console do for some elements, I was saying that I wouldn't mind a delay in the PC release if it meant that it lined up with the mobile and console releases.
  12. Panda King 976🌲

Terraria State of the Game - September 2023

If the switch from Unity is made I wouldn't mind a PC update delay if it meant that all platforms got the update at the same time.
  13. Panda King 976🌲

Re-Logic Statement Regarding Unity & the Future

Since I just switched to Godot because of the policy change this is great.
  14. Panda King 976🌲

Mostly but I also have pc

Mostly but I also have pc
  15. Panda King 976🌲

Items Soaring Insignia But For Mounts

I think it should stay as the same item but with an extended use. Also I'm pretty sure that the non flight time stat boosts do work on mounts already but overall I agree with your suggestion as it would allow infinite flight on all flying mounts.
  16. Panda King 976🌲

At least on mobile the soaring insignia does not grant infinite flight to other mounts which is...

At least on mobile the soaring insignia does not grant infinite flight to other mounts which is the statistic I'm asking about.
  17. Panda King 976🌲

Will the dinosaur transformation/mount work with the soaring insignia's infinite flight time?

Will the dinosaur transformation/mount work with the soaring insignia's infinite flight time?
  18. Panda King 976🌲

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

No more traps + not the bees should have a significant increase in the amount of boulders that generate. It could be called "not the boulders".
  19. Panda King 976🌲

Terraria State of the Game - June 2023

Doesn't the Zenith technically function like a boomerang already?
Back
Top Bottom