Search results for query: *

1. O

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Calamity isn't for TModLoader 1.4 yet?
  2. O

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Maybe because Fargo's DLC specifically states it supports Calamity?
  3. O

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Why is there no way to disable the mana polarizer in the statigel enchantment?
  4. O

The Polarities Mod

So, I'm experiencing MASSIVE lag when the Star Construct does it's spinning arms attack that releases a load of projectiles. I'm currently only getting this when picking up coins, buying items in bulk from merchants, and when the Star Construct does this specific attack. I'm at a loss of what it...
  5. O

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Will this be updated to 11.8.5? I'm assuming so. Just wondering cause the update came as a bit of a surprise to me.
  6. O

tModLoader Creative tools

Here you go. Cut out the world generation because it was after TModLoader had alreay disabled the mod and it added almost 100kbs.
  7. O

tModLoader Creative tools

Just thought you should know: The version of creative tools you posted to the 1.4 alpha crashes on load.
  8. O

Way too many mimics + stuff frozen on screen

It happens seemingly randomly after at least 15 minutes.
  9. O

I'm using the 64-Bit version and it's not even using 1/4 of the memory. I've used an even bigger pack before without problem. Again, using the 64-Bit version. I have 32 Gigs of Memory
  10. O

So... I've been playing some modded Terraria and... I have two weird bugs, one of which is fixed by going to main menu and back again. The first causes stuff to just get stuck on screen that's supposed to disappear: The other is almost game breaking for me. See, I'm using Eternity mode from...
  11. O

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Yes, I would like to report an extremely serious bug: When I exited the mining facility, I don't know how, but my world was reset to before I beat wall of flesh and I lost a large portion of my progress. I'm fairly certain it used a backup for some reason instead of the real save file.
  12. O

Yup. Definitely an issue. Real shame cause I wanted the beam weapons. A temporary fix for people could be to look up her shop inventory and then use hero's mod or cheat sheet to 'cheat' in the items and get rid of the appropriate amount of money they would have used to buy said items.
  13. O

I do. And I noticed that. I was just mentioning how it didn't appear when I searched for it, though. I think it might have been because it was being uploaded or processed at the same time I was searching for it.
  14. O

Am I the only person who can't seem to find this mod via searching on the Mod Browser? I type in "Pinky", and I get no results, no matter how I capitalize it (which I don't think matters anyways), or whether I'm viewing mods I have or not.
  15. O

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Honestly, given the differences in TModLoader's steam version to the previous versions, I'm surprised they were able to update it as quickly as they did.
  16. O

Obsidian Mod Reborn

Pinkie's Mod adds in a new dimension called the void.
  17. O

64 bit steam dlc tmodloader?

They have already stated it'll take a while for the 64bit version of tModLoader to update to the latest version, and possibly even longer to update to a 1.4 version. That said, there seems to be a lot of confusion on how and whether or not the 64-bit version of tModLoader can be converted to...
  18. O

tModLoader Shop Expander

Hey, would it be possible if you made this mod compatible with the older versions of tModLoader? Aka the ones before the steam version? I need this because I run the 64 bit version of TmodLoader, which is apparently going to take a long time to update to be compatible with the steam version and...
  19. O

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

So, I recently tried to fight Araneas, but for some reason the moment the fight started I got the debuff and my life drained out. I hadn't left the area, but it's keeping me from doing the fight. Is there a fix for this? Also, I'm running on the version before the current one, because I can't...
  20. O

Working as Designed Weird minor bug with fox tail accessory

1.4 doesn't have mods Thanks. I'll try that.
Back
Top Bottom