Search results for query: *

1. Kovex Play

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

The roller skates seem great for both moving around quickly and could make an amazong parkour map! <3 Nice that these wodden poles for kites are being added, I never went out of my way to play with kites during windy days so being able to place them down like that is cool I also like the banner...
  2. Kovex Play

Terraria State of the Game - January 2024

I didn't expect to see the day hoppers get added but here we are! It's going to be very useful for afk farms, can't wait to see how exactly they work :D Also kinda hope the axearang is hard to obtain, we already have a crazy good chopping tool in the form of axe of regrowth lol
  3. Kovex Play

Other Improvements to keybindings and menu navigation

Now that I have the context of both the console and pc controls I want to propose some changed to these version of the game to make things more intuitive Console (tested on ps4/5): While I love how much you are allowed to change there's one big issue: inventory navigation. Compared to the pc...
  4. Kovex Play

Terraria State of the Game - November 2023

Visible fish during fishing?! No way, that's really cool! I didn't think this would ever be added:happy: The tv effect also is nice, I'm thinking how it could be used to make an interesting build Although there's one thing that I'm kinda mixed on. I was really excited for the moon lord resprite...
  5. Kovex Play

Terraria State of the Game - October 2023

Crossplay incoming, let's gooo! <3 Love the news, always excited for more content as well. Hope when the update eventually releases it will be stable. Wish you luck with implementing everything :boulder:
  6. Kovex Play

Blocks & Decoration New barrier-like blocks for maps & challenges

Recently after watching some challenge videos it occured to me that the only block tha you can't destroy pre-golem is the lihzahrd brick. The issue is, if you want to prevent players from entering a certain section of the world you need to place said bricks, use hardmode ore or not allow for...
  7. Kovex Play

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

I just can't express how much I love you all 😭 Huge congrats and thanks to both the developers and community, I am grateful for every second I was a part of it <3 Looking forward to bright future of relogic!
  8. Kovex Play

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

Absolutely awesome! I don't want to repeat my old statements so I'm just gonna say you are all doing a great job :) I love that you added a painting that shows a project from r/place. The new merch looks cool too and I like the new wiki themes :happy:
  9. Kovex Play

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

Thank you so much for another insight into this update! I love all those amazing new ideas and helpful changes, keep up the great work team! <3 Also a small thing: maybe dungeon guardian should have a slightly different sprite so it's not a copy of skeletron? Adding some cracks would make it...
  10. Kovex Play

Terraria State of the Game - June 2022

Absolutely awesome! I am interested how the cube that makes things invisible works o_O Also banners can already be placed on platforms lol ( although only when hammered ) Words can't describe how grateful I am for being part of this community <3
  11. Kovex Play

Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

It's all just so amazing!!! :rslime: Thanks for the console update and I can't wait for all the changes and additions in 1.4.4!<3
  12. Kovex Play

Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

Stack increases to 9999?! I didn't know this day would come, a surprise to be sure but a welcome one! I love all the qol changes so far, you are all doing an amazing job <3
  13. Kovex Play

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I have been waiting for this! I'm not sure exactly how big the changes can be ( I included smaller reworks as well. I know, they aren't likely to be put in game but I still wanted to share my ideas ) but here are all my ideas that could work: [Small weapon reworks] {Melee} •Yoyos should be more...
  14. Kovex Play

PS5 Checking crafting and reforging not working

It fixed itself when playing today. I am not sure if it will happen again. At least it can be fixed by leaving and reentering the world
  15. Kovex Play

PS5 Checking crafting and reforging not working

Guide's crafting menu and goblin's reforging system seems to be broken. When checking materials there's nothing on the list. Similarly when trying to reforge only equipped accesories are shown
  16. Kovex Play

PS4 Corruption palms

Trying to shake/ cut down corrupted palm trees in the oasis crashes the game
  17. Kovex Play

PS4 Invinsible projectiles

Some projectiles seem to be invinsible. Some examples are dungeon enemies like ragged casters. Also when my character gets hit, a small puff of smoke appears even though I have blood and gore enabled
  18. Kovex Play

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Thank you relogic for everything! Now that this update came out on consoles I have even more to do. I really appreciate all your efforts <3 :rslime:
  19. Kovex Play

Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

I want to make sure: if I play on ps5 with backwards compatibility and my main world was made back in 1.2 will I be able to play on it? ( I know that I should start over again on a new world but I still want acces to my main world, it's pretty important to me ) Were you talking just about...
  20. Kovex Play

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

It's the day... Thank you relogic for this amazing game, you truly deserve all the love.<3 I had great time playing, really appreciate all the work you have put in to create this masterpiece. Terraria is the best game I have played in my life, even though there are still thing that could be...
Back
Top Bottom