Search results for query: *

1. Terrwarwia

Resolved how do i give my opinions / suggestions to terraria mobile 1.4?

OK thanks. But, I'm new here on the forum, so I don't know many commands, is there any place on the forum where I can learn, for example, how to create a sub-forum here on the forum? forum forum forum
  2. Terrwarwia

Resolved how do i give my opinions / suggestions to terraria mobile 1.4?

como faço para dar minhas opiniões / sugestões ao terraria mobile 1.4?
  3. Terrwarwia

Resolved [Mobile] Strange Plants on Terraria Mobile

oh, sorry, I translated wrong :)
  4. Terrwarwia

but even in Pre-Hardmode they don't spawn as often as in 1.3
  5. Terrwarwia

PC How do i get cavern Pylon,

have you tried to change the cave? try to place them in the "Cave" layer in the Forest biome
  6. Terrwarwia

Is it my impression, or is the spawning rate of Terraria 1.4 Mobile "Strange Plants" reduced? Did you (Mobile Player), notice this decrease in the spawning rate?
  7. Terrwarwia

PC How do i get cavern Pylon,

this is simple, just build Valid Houses in the "Cave" layer and then transfer NPCs, who like the underground, to there. But if you still have difficulty, just consult the Official Terraria Wiki. https://terraria.wiki.gg/Pylons
  8. Terrwarwia

Mobile Bug de geração de mundos

but how would it really help? 🤔 Only if I entered the world with this machine first before I actually played.
  9. Terrwarwia

ooooooooh, did not know by that name :<
  10. Terrwarwia

what ??? I searched on Google, and I saw that DCU is kind of like a programming book, or DCU is a North American acronym / giria? I'm sorry, I'm South American : /
  11. Terrwarwia

so you're saying that i need to buy a book to fix a game bug? hmmm, on a certain bike this would help me understand a little better programming. Thanks!
  12. Terrwarwia

intend to fix? or simply, you can't fix it
  13. Terrwarwia

Em alguns casos, como armadilhas se sobrepõem a outros blocos, como o Calabouço de Skeletron ou o Templo do Golem, no meu caso, a armadilha de pedra, sobrepondo uma parte do Templo do Golem, facilitando o acesso a ele
  14. Terrwarwia

Resolved [Mobile] Jungle Biome Tree

Árvore do bioma da selva não deixa cair bolota
Back
Top Bottom