Search results for query: *

1. M

tModLoader Consolaria

At this moment, licensing prevents it from being ported to any mod.
  2. M

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

For sure. Was just asking hypotheticals, am planning on doing Luminite Outposts in 1.4.4 Thorium world when it comes out and just wasn't sure if I'd be adding monoliths or not. Given 1.4.4 also adds Shimmer I'm sure that's more important regardless!
  3. M

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Out of curiosity, would we ever see the following: * Opal and Aquamarine Gemcorns * Celestial, Shooting Star, and White Dwarf Monoliths I've finally been playing Thorium on my Steam Deck and loving every minute of it. Just waiting for 1.4.4 to try and build a Journey Mode style planet, and was...
  4. M

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

Sorry for the delayed reply. Unrecognized triggers on SN30 Pro Plus controller issue persists in Android build 390 on the version released yesterday.
  5. M

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

Apologies, but can you clarify which build number you are referring to? Is that different from the version 1.3.0.7.8.1 of the Google Play Store?
  6. M

Hello, I am having some issues on the Android version of Terraria with my controller. It looks like I'm running version 1.3.0.7.8.1 of the app. The tablet I am using is a Kindle Fire 10" (9th Generation) and the controller I'm using is an 8bitdo SN30 Pro+. I am suspecting this to be an issue...
Back
Top Bottom