Search results for query: *

1. putindeer

Music Pack Undertale Music Pack

Actualizado! ^^
  2. putindeer

Other Specific Music

I would like if they add specific music for music packs, Example: Music_91 = Eye of Cthulhu Theme, Music_92 = King Slime Theme, or something like that for specific biomes and specific bosses.
  3. putindeer

Music Pack Title Screen intro won’t stop looping

Hmm, try making the audio like 15 minutes so no one could notice that the intro repeat, I think that should be a temporal solution Yes, I am.
  4. putindeer

how do i change my age, im 13 not 15 lmao

how do i change my age, im 13 not 15 lmao
  5. putindeer

Music Pack Undertale Music Pack

I don't know if someone made this on the Forums but here is my Undertale Music Pack that I uploaded to Workshop one week ago and I'm uploading here for those who have the GOG Version, more info on Steam https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2440356122 The download files are...
  6. putindeer

Music Pack Title Screen intro won’t stop looping

Edit the intro file's music and just add the no intro version to it after the intro stops, that should work.
  7. putindeer

BATMEN MOD

but thanks
  8. putindeer

BATMEN MOD

lmao, is a joke mod
  9. putindeer

BATMEN MOD

BATMEN MOD IS A COOL MOD DEDICATED TO BATMEN!!!!! add 1 original boss add 1 summoner of the boss add 1 item not useful, dont get it :merchantwink:
  10. putindeer

tModLoader Blood Moon Utilities

The purpose of the Blood Moon Utilities Mod is for add some more utilities to the Blood Moon (the name says that, duh) like new fragments, new ingots, new equipment, etc. ALERT: This mod is in beta and it is my first mod, there can be bugs, if you find any bug, please report it to me in discord...
  11. putindeer

PC Looking for 3 people to play terraria with

we are 2 right now, wanna join?
Back
Top Bottom