Search results for query: *

1. Tenthy

~Pellaeon's creations~

I think that this is Palm tree fence painted green.
  2. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

You can download it with a link at the end of the first post, also - here. c:
  3. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

Hello, thank you very much, glad you like it! It is in the "Observatory" schematic. c:
  4. Tenthy

Builds Blobtit's Builds

These are majestic, pure awesomeness.
  5. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

Yes, I have it! Added it to the download. I've also thrown Hellish Palace, the Fish, TARDIS, Sheogorath's Temple, Palace of Sky Prince and Lucky's into the mix. c:
  6. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

Thank you! Yup, the link is down, the schematics there were quite old and I was too lazy to make new. I'll make a new archive tomorrow. I should also warn you that I lost some of the older builds (those from 1.2), so yeah. UPD: A wild new link appears! I've thrown some of freshier things there...
  7. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

Updated some of the old stuff: 1. Snowy Casle was remade into Fiery Castle. 2. Steampunker's Laboratory transformed into Mechanic's Factory. 3. Frostcrag Spire got into Hallow. 4. And finally Dark Solary mutated into Flesh Orerry.
  8. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

Hi! Got you some fresh 1.4 builds. First of all - the Dazzle Club! Secondly - Facing Worlds! And for the last meal - Snowy Factory!
  9. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

Hello again! Decided to show you something long forgotten - my first ever build. This was my first base back in 2011, looks really cool, riiight? So as a small farewell to 1.3 I decided to remake the old piece of junk. Looks a bit bland, yes, but I tried to be as close to the original as I...
  10. Tenthy

Cursed's build collection 🗿

These are so awesome. I guess, we have A LOBOTOMITE, HERE, IN THE DOME
  11. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

Made a little thing here, based on Yunmeng Jiang from Mo Dao Zu Shi. c:
  12. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

Updated Tel Falmora and Pelagiad, added a new structure - Snowy Castle and a wip one - Dark Solary, check them out! c: Snowy Castle Dark Solary
  13. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

Well, let's try this one, dunno. Tell me if it's no good too. I've also updated the link for the schematics, but they're a bit old, I'll try to update them some time soon.
  14. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

A new build - the Black Halls. I'll change it a bit later maybe, wanted to make some rainbow detailngs around.
  15. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

Hello, sure, here's the link. c: I should warn you that some things changed since then, so if something's too off you can change it with TEdit. Happy birthday to her!
  16. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

Guess I'll try. :D Maybe something underground this time, dunno yet.
  17. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

Well, I could try. c:
  18. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

More or less, but I'm not building anything at the moment, don't have any ideas.
  19. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

Aaand the link is up again, sorry for making you wait. `:naughty: I'll try to replace it quicker next time.
  20. Tenthy

Tenthy's Creations

Thanks! Well, actually, it's not my screenshot, someone just used my build, I guess. Also those statues are definitely from some mod or something, they are not present in the vanilla game.
Back
Top Bottom