Search results for query: *

1. A

Serious Sick of comparing between Minecraft and Terraria

I know it has been a really long time since the last message, but my main criticism for the comparisons is that the majority of modern youtubers are only saying that this game is significantly better than minecraft filled with negative bias towards Minecraft (that topic has been milked dry to...
  2. A

Working as Designed Minion Buff briefly appears when using staff with no mana

Nevermind, I was doing it with low mana XP But the buff for the minion does show up when trying to summon one when you have no mana as long as your holding the use key (or button on controller) and having no minions following you
  3. A

Working as Designed Minion Buff briefly appears when using staff with no mana

Canceling the buff and then trying to summon a minion somehow has a long delay between summoning more minions or minions of a different type
  4. A

Weapons & Equip Staff of the Frost Hydra rework

It is quite powerful under the right circumstances, like invasion based events like the Solar eclipse The frostbite debuff helps it substantially
  5. A

Items increase lhizard altar's rarity so that it doesn't get burnt by lava

I feel like it, the lihzard power cells, and Solar Tablet fragments (AKA lihzahrd fragments) should all be yellow rarity since you can only get them post Plantera
  6. A

Game Mechanics My suggestion on the new fishing mechanic

It is cool that we will see the fish in the water, but I am afraid that it'll make the sonar potions useless Now that you are adding it in, have that feature only show up after drinking the sonar potion That way it doesn't make sonar potions redundant
  7. A

Working as Designed One of the tall flower sprites being misaligned

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/XfqGQPP86H
  8. A

**REPORTED** Helium Brick Walls are gray rather than rainbow

For some reason, rather than functioning similarly to rainbow brick walls, Helium Moss brick walls are gray rather than cycling through its colors https://www.xbox.com/play/media/cHMD2kjY44
  9. A

The Last Post Wins!

https://venturebeat.com/games/unity-6-debuts-next-year-with-ai-powered-innovations-and-platform-updates/
  10. A

**REPORTED** [ALL] Daybreak and Javelin having no limit with how many times their debuffs stack

Hopefully this gets patched when 1.4.5 comes out It makes the bone javelins far too overpowered than they are
  11. A

Who knew Vibingleaf would do Terraria Pretty cool tbh Seeing Terraria in its older style makes...

Who knew Vibingleaf would do Terraria Pretty cool tbh Seeing Terraria in its older style makes me so nostalgic
  12. A

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

I got my birth certificate Now my mom has to set up an appointment for my state ID
  13. A

True Night's Edge or True Excalibur

The TNE's second slash acts more like its predecessor's but travels MUCH further from the blade as well as hitting the same enemy more than once (up to 3 times with the second aura alone)
  14. A

True Night's Edge or True Excalibur

Yeah, although the "projectile" moves with the player, it isn't necessarily a projectile, but more of its predecessor's second slash with much more range (not to mention that it's also green)
  15. A

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

I am currently trying to get a copy of my birth certificate for my new job that I got hired in, but it is taking a while Had to send the same application 3 times The first one got lost, the second one was sent back on Halloween as it required ANOTHER ID, then my mom had to fill out the third one...
  16. A

Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

Sunflowers help prevent the corruption spreading
  17. A

**REPORTED** [xbox] "terraria" seed not guaranteeing guide named Andrew to spawn

In PC, naming the seed "terraria" (all lowercase) would guarantee to have the guide be named Andrew (the name in which the guide drops the green cap) Dor some reason on Console and Mobile, this is not the case and he is always named Connor
Back
Top Bottom