Search results for query: *

1. superallen99

tModLoader Metroid Mod

that discord link isn't working anymore
  2. superallen99

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

unfortunately, I do not, as my game just shut down immediately after a very long pause where I couldn't do anything, and I have no knowledge of how to find my crash log on my cp system, all I know is it happened right after I hit a demon with a full charged shot, then switched to the melee...
  3. superallen99

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

My game crashed after switching the umbra bow into its melee form and trying to hit an enemy with it, I don't have any idea what could of caused the crash, maybe it was trying to calculate the damage after using the riptide bolt ability? I personally don't know what happened
  4. superallen99

tModLoader Metroid Mod

So has anyone been having issues with Serris? because whenever it's on screen now, the game has something wonky happen to it, like the last time I spawned it, the game just straight up crashed. and this time I actually got it to spawn without a crash, but then its speed increased way more then I...
  5. superallen99

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

So I'm confused about one thing about this, is this thread gonna update to the new mod browser use? Like the tag changed to tmodloader instead tapi, or is a new thread gonna be made?
Back
Top Bottom