Search results for query: *

1. wantfastcars

What's the worst luck you've had in 1.3?

Six more Moon Lord runs Six more Last Prisms I am convinced this is a glitch at this point
  2. wantfastcars

PC Is it safe to exit the game during the Lunar Event?

Forgot to ever mention, I did bail, and the event resumed right where I left off, with only the Solar Pillar still active. Visited another world and grabbed some ammo, lol.
  3. wantfastcars

What's the worst luck you've had in 1.3?

I have killed Moon Lord six times. I have six Last Prisms. I am a gunman.
  4. wantfastcars

PC Is it safe to exit the game during the Lunar Event?

So I know you can get locked out of the Lunar Event if you cause the Lunatic Cultist to despawn while fighting him (via teleporting or moving too far away), but I'm currently in the middle of a Lunar Event and the Solar Pillar spawned right over my house >.> I can't get inside to get more ammo...
  5. wantfastcars

Game Mechanics Ranger Mechanic changes

Support support support Ammo hotkeys/binding certain ammo to certain weapons would be a godsend, and all those extra ammo slots for EVEN MORE DAKKA? HELL YEAH
  6. wantfastcars

Weapons & Equip Cosmic Gear: The Final (Fron)Tier! (sprites)

... would the Star Spitter's "Holy Arrow" affect stack if you currently had holy arrows equipped? Like, each arrow impact summons FOUR falling stars for a total of 16 stars dropped on your enemy? It's like Holy Arrow Tsunami except... more. I like it.
  7. wantfastcars

Items From TO: More Lihzahrd Traps

Lihzahrd Explosives would absolutely give me a heart attack 10/10 idea full support
  8. wantfastcars

NPCs & Enemies The Lihzahrd Invasion

I really like it! Especially since it seems like it's a nice intermediate step between Pirates and the Moon events, and I would like to see more of the Lihzahrd. Plus, as a ranger, The Gun looks neat. I like the Clockwork AR but it just doesn't cut it for endgame imo, so this would be a nice...
  9. wantfastcars

NPCs & Enemies Suggestion: Have the Stylist respawn like a normal NPC

Oh, that sucks. I haven't ever had to wait more than a few days for her to respawn though, but I guess that's just good luck on my part. Is there any fix for the Stylist not tripping the bug? I've heard TEdit can force-spawn certain NPCs but I don't want to resort to hacks/mods...
  10. wantfastcars

Well I guess I have a rare bug then. I haven't had any problems with the Party Girl respawning though, what's the issue there?
  11. wantfastcars

So, I made a mistake last night and accidentally summoned The Destroyer a little too close to my town, and a couple NPCs bit the dust. No big deal, right? They all come back in the next couple days, boo-hoo I can't restock my hellfire arrows for another half hour. Oh well. Except the f***ing...
  12. wantfastcars

Game Mechanics Foreground Walls/Background Decorations

I was just thinking about this, wishing I could place a fence as a foreground "railing" of sorts on a balcony on my house, and decided to run a quick search to see if someone else had thought of it before making my own thread. 100% support, I'd love to see a foreground wall feature in the game.
  13. wantfastcars

Game Mechanics Weapon Holding Animation ( While Walking or idle )

I like it! It makes me sad when I've got a cool-looking gun that only appears for a few frames at a time when I pull the trigger :(
  14. wantfastcars

Game Mechanics Ammo Indicators

This would be a godsend for the post-plantera invasions, like Frost and Pumpkin moons. Use something like Crystal Bullet Venus Magnum on the basic enemies, then seamlessly swap to your Megashark/Chain Gun with Chlorophyte Bullets and wreck bosses. 100% support.
  15. wantfastcars

PC Is it possible to use different kinds of ammunition with different ranged weapons?

Of course! ... how exactly do I do that? Is there a specific thing I have to do or do I just go there and say "I support this" (or something of that nature)? Also it's not bad juju to bump threads that have gone over a month since their last post, is it?
  16. wantfastcars

PC Is it possible to use different kinds of ammunition with different ranged weapons?

Ooooh, I like that. That'd be fantastic. That's pretty much exactly what I meant in the OP, too.
  17. wantfastcars

Thanks for the quick reply. That's what I was afraid of - is it possible to manage my inventory with keystrokes? If it is, I could bind a macro that would swap which bullet was first when I changed guns. As far as I'm aware though, inventory can only be managed via mouse.
  18. wantfastcars

Hey all! I bought the PC version of Terraria around Christmas. I've only played one world so far, but my friends and I are post-Plantera. So, I'm not a colossal noob, just a large one. I think the best way to clarify what I mean is with an example. Say I have in my inventory two guns - a Venus...
Back
Top Bottom