Search results for query: *

1. WooWoo2309

proof that jungle mimic could have been scrapped to plantera

proof that jungle mimic could have been scrapped to plantera
  2. WooWoo2309

Corrupt Mimic - Crimson Mimic - Hallowed Mimic - Jungle Mimic (removed enemy) Dart Rifle - Dart...

Corrupt Mimic - Crimson Mimic - Hallowed Mimic - Jungle Mimic (removed enemy) Dart Rifle - Dart Pistol - Daedalus Stormbow - Venus Magnum Worm Hook - Tendon Hook - Illuminant Hook - Thorn Hook Chain Guillotines - Fetid Baghnakhs - Flying Knife - Seedler or Flower Pow Clinger Staff - Life Drain -...
  3. WooWoo2309

Thank you, I promise I won't do that again :D

Thank you, I promise I won't do that again :D
  4. WooWoo2309

Ask Moon Lord anything!

In fact, I even used Moon Lord's profile picture, but I changed it.
  5. WooWoo2309

Ask Moon Lord anything!

Because no one replied to me and I got bored.
  6. WooWoo2309

Ask Moon Lord anything!

Ask me, The Moon Lord, ANYTHING.
  7. WooWoo2309

Ask a Face Monster Anything

What do you eat in the crimson? I bet you eat things like "Vicious Mushrooms" or "Vicious Powder"
  8. WooWoo2309

[SPOILER] hmm

hmm
  9. WooWoo2309

POSEIDON THE SPEARER.

POSEIDON THE SPEARER.
  10. WooWoo2309

SPEAR PLAYTHROUGH HELP: In my last posts I posted my armour and type of spear so you can check...

SPEAR PLAYTHROUGH HELP: In my last posts I posted my armour and type of spear so you can check it out. Where should I go to next? Farm in jungle for life crystals and cool new accessories. or Farm in crimson for another Bloody Spine to finally actually defeat the Brain if you do not suggest any...
  11. WooWoo2309

keeping the trident for a special later 😉

keeping the trident for a special later 😉
  12. WooWoo2309

once I found a hallowed mimic, I tried to fight it but an illuminant slime (or bat I don't...

once I found a hallowed mimic, I tried to fight it but an illuminant slime (or bat I don't remember) killed me at my last health
  13. WooWoo2309

I'll try :)

I'll try :)
  14. WooWoo2309

Planning on defeating Skeletron in Spear Playthrough 👀

Planning on defeating Skeletron in Spear Playthrough 👀
  15. WooWoo2309

Destroyer*

Destroyer*
  16. WooWoo2309

I'm stuck with da destroyee

I'm stuck with da destroyee
  17. WooWoo2309

Also on my spear playthrough: Armour is mixed, I might update it soon. Previous Armour...

Also on my spear playthrough: Armour is mixed, I might update it soon. Previous Armour: Meteorite Helmet Meteorite Breastplate Meteorite Greaves Armour Right Now: Crimson Helmet Meteorite Breastplate Meteorite Greaves
  18. WooWoo2309

UPDATE STATUS ON MY SPEAR PLAYTHROUGH: Eye defeated, brain not yet, but creepers drop crimtane...

UPDATE STATUS ON MY SPEAR PLAYTHROUGH: Eye defeated, brain not yet, but creepers drop crimtane ore and tissue samples so I made myself a deathbringer pick and a crimson helmet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Also BTW my spear rn is a Swordfish.
  19. WooWoo2309

I never beated the game, I only beated Duke Fishron in old mobile if that counts.

I never beated the game, I only beated Duke Fishron in old mobile if that counts.
  20. WooWoo2309

I threw bananas at wyverns and there dead instantly, That's what gave me the idea to kill The...

I threw bananas at wyverns and there dead instantly, That's what gave me the idea to kill The Destroyer actually
Back
Top Bottom