Search results for query: *

1. marulok

Builds A tour of my playthrough world!

Hey everyone! I'm about to finish my final (unless 1.5 drops) playthrough. Unlike what I usually do, I decided to go slow and put some effort into what I create. I'm no experienced builder so please go easy :indifferent:on me Here are my towns: First I made this little shelter. It's a bit...
  2. marulok

PC Mod playthrough 1.4 tmodloader. (GMT preferable)

I'm assuming Calamity would allow you to play Journey mode with revengance by setting the difficulty to expert and then using the item.
  3. marulok

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

That's... actually a great idea. Shame that no new items will be added anymore. It'd fill the "Something special for post-plantera" theme someone mentioned earlier. Oh yeah, in regards to Chlorophyte armor as material even though discussion is closed, im suggesting for an option to either craft...
  4. marulok

They Maybe they don't offer the points you mentioned above, but they are wll viable at different points of the game. Lvl 1 is good for general pre-hardmode, lvl 2 can be used in post-mech jungle and pirate invasions, and maybe post-plant dungeon, and lvl 3 I find myself picking up when I see...
  5. marulok

You should count them because even though they're similar, they are viable and used at different stages of the game. It doesn't matter if they look similar. It's like saying true nights edge and nights edge are the same weapons.
  6. marulok

I'm saying we will have a rule that prevents us from duplicating non-block items.
  7. marulok

Not really, IMO. We already have enough sentries in my opinion and the most important thing to do is fix the existing ones instead of adding more.
  8. marulok

Kinda sad, that balance changes won't go through anymore. Only now it "hit" me that terraria updates are coming to an end :(.
  9. marulok

That's great! I'll message you when the playthrough will be doable. P.S, the only reason for journey mode would be duplicating blocks because I'm a fond builder. Would you be OK with that?
  10. marulok

Hello! I am Marulok, and I'm looking for people to do a massive mod playthrough with. I haven't played much modded yet, and I'm excited for the opportunity of playing it with other people. I will usually be available 17:00 - 20:45 GMT or GMT + 1. The current mods I have planned to use are here...
  11. marulok

Sprites Shroomite ammo

I did consider that, but they only ricochet once and they have normal piercing, which is a joke for ranged at that stage of the game. I really wanted to copy chlorophyte arrow behaviour, but that might not be apparent enough. Should give them the same type of homing as those? I'm really not sure...
  12. marulok

Other Adding input box to spawn rate modifier.

I find it inconvenient to have to precisely move my mouse bit by bit until I hit 1x on the journey mode spawn rate setting. Could you not add an input box that accepts any typed-in value between 0 and 10X? This would be very convenient for everyone and there is virtually no downsides to this idea.
  13. marulok

Other Torch God acheivement?

Red stated that he will be adding a bunch of achievements in 1.4.1. This most likely already has been planned.
  14. marulok

Fablehaven Mod

Anyway, here are some ideas: Fairy armour, obtained post-plantera, upgrade to forbidden armour. Boosts both magic and summon stuff. Set bonus is a rock golem to defend you? Nayads would be great ocean enemies too.
  15. marulok

Fablehaven Mod

I'd say summons would be better, because what would they sell?
  16. marulok

Fablehaven Mod

By fairy trader I meant something along the lines of Maddox, if that was his name.
  17. marulok

Fablehaven Mod

I'll come up with some more after I sleep. I also started doing sprites and can give you some
  18. marulok

Fablehaven Mod

Evening Star invasion event could be amazing. Fairy trader that sells cosmetic stuff. (I may do a bit of sprites and send them if I'm bothered) Consumable that increases night vision and slightly boosts magic damage? (Fairyblood) The teleporter thing as an upgrade to RoD? You can tp using...
  19. marulok

Forgive my inexpertise on the subject (I only know logarithmic by the most rudimentary level), but how much would that do for a lower-HP enemy? Because if it ends up being super low then we'd end up with a nerf in the one stage of the game where DOTs are actually viable. 16 DPS from on-fire...
  20. marulok

I know on-fire has been discu before, but can I just throw in my idea to make it viable for everyone? What if on-fire, frostburn, (All of the DoT debuffs) didn't have a fixed rate of damage and instead dealt percentage based damage? For example, we have an enemy with 100 hp, and every damage...
Back
Top Bottom