Search results for query: *

• Users: marulok
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. marulok

Builds A tour of my playthrough world!

Hey everyone! I'm about to finish my final (unless 1.5 drops) playthrough. Unlike what I usually do, I decided to go slow and put some effort into what I create. I'm no experienced builder so please go easy :indifferent:on me Here are my towns: First I made this little shelter. It's a bit...
  2. marulok

PC Mod playthrough 1.4 tmodloader. (GMT preferable)

Hello! I am Marulok, and I'm looking for people to do a massive mod playthrough with. I haven't played much modded yet, and I'm excited for the opportunity of playing it with other people. I will usually be available 17:00 - 20:45 GMT or GMT + 1. The current mods I have planned to use are here...
  3. marulok

Other Adding input box to spawn rate modifier.

I find it inconvenient to have to precisely move my mouse bit by bit until I hit 1x on the journey mode spawn rate setting. Could you not add an input box that accepts any typed-in value between 0 and 10X? This would be very convenient for everyone and there is virtually no downsides to this idea.
  4. marulok

Sprites Shroomite ammo

SHROOMITE AMMO A while ago I had just finished crafting myself a sweet set of Shroomite armour. I was just getting ready to delve into the dungeon when I looked at my mushroom farm. "What am I going to do with all of those glowing mushrooms?" I pondered. I didn't want to craft a hoverboard and...
  5. marulok

Items Moon lord countdown

So, we've all been there. Or at least most of us. Just brought down the health of the last pillar to zero. Heart buzzing, vision going static, something looking through that keyboard of yours (if supported). Moon lord spawns. You fight him and either emerge victorious or cringe in defeat. Either...
  6. marulok

Items Encumbering Stone suggestions in a nutshell

All right, I'll get this out of the way. This has been said many times before. The encumbering stone needs a change. We have one group complaining it's not possible to fish up, another saying they want coins to be picked up and people saying to leave it as it is. We also have people in the...
  7. marulok

Other Add scroll option to bestiary

Now, I don't know if this even deserves a suggestion thread, but I do know what I want. Add a scroll option to the bestiary. I know this sounds useless, but look at everything on the internet and a bunch of video games. The UI's don't have exclusively buttons but a scroll function too. I...
  8. marulok

NPCs & Enemies Buffing all bosses accordingly.

Hello terrarians. I would like to make a suggestion, my first one on this forum. Buff a lot of the bosses. I know this sounds terrible at first, but listen, since Journey's End will be adding a lot of items, wouldn't that make the game a lot easier? I know you won't be adding post moon-lord...
  9. marulok

PC Looking for some PC guys to play with me. (Mods?? Maybe??)

Hello, as you can see from the title, I am planning on starting a brand new large expert mode playthrough. We could implement mods potentially, if someone is in the mood and tmodlauncher works. Anyway, people of all skill levels are welcome, as I'm planning to do a slow and nice playthrough...
  10. marulok

Hello terrar... wait that's overused.

Hello fellow members of the terraria forums. I am Marulok and I have bet terraria 4 times, 2 of which on expert mode. I have recently started dabbing around in the mods and I love terraria. I am looking forward to being an active member on this website, and can't wait to dive right into the...
Back
Top Bottom