1. Welshie the terra blade

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

I’m really happy with this dr studios has already done so much keep it up
  2. Welshie the terra blade

Ye

Ye
  3. Welshie the terra blade

FAR TOO MANY NERFS

honestly who cares they do it because they don’t want terraria to look easy and they add new op strats to make up for the nerfs it took them about 5 years to make this and it people like you who act as if they don’t have life to have you even seen the desert over haul or the pylons they easily...
  4. Welshie the terra blade

WASSUP TERRARIANS

I’ve beaten the moonlord 20 times although I use nurse because it was my first time because I play mobile
  5. Welshie the terra blade

Nope I have the meowmere

Nope I have the meowmere
  6. Welshie the terra blade

i beat him with the solar eruption and a stardust dragon and the nurse also he’s not Cthulhu he...

i beat him with the solar eruption and a stardust dragon and the nurse also he’s not Cthulhu he was confirmed to be Cthulhu‘s brother
  7. Welshie the terra blade

yah I couldn’t imagine trying

yah I couldn’t imagine trying
  8. Welshie the terra blade

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

I can’t wait for 1.4 mobile it’s gonna be the best time in my life!
  9. Welshie the terra blade

Oh I didn have a possessed so I just used the nurse to cheese my way through and now I plan to...

Oh I didn have a possessed so I just used the nurse to cheese my way through and now I plan to do it to the moon lord to does that work some YouTuber (cuse) made a moonlord guide and he said that’s a effective cheese strat
  10. Welshie the terra blade

I mean I did to but my iPad got wiped so I had to start all over again but the last time was...

I mean I did to but my iPad got wiped so I had to start all over again but the last time was difficult for me so now I’m just not bothering
  11. Welshie the terra blade

Best Boss

the Lunatic cultist but take into account I haven’t beaten duke fishron(because I’m not searching for one measly truffle worm for ten hrs so yah I plopped down a house for the nurse next to the dungeon and let the cheesing begin although I haven’t beaten the moon lord yet so yah there’s that too
  12. Welshie the terra blade

Lol I beat the lunatic cultist without beating Fishron

Lol I beat the lunatic cultist without beating Fishron
  13. Welshie the terra blade

Lol I beat the lunatic cultist without fighting duke Fishron yah I’m one of those people who...

Lol I beat the lunatic cultist without fighting duke Fishron yah I’m one of those people who has patience and no patience at the same time
  14. Welshie the terra blade

Other Art EoC in clay form!

I could imagine this being a nice pot for my cereal good job
  15. Welshie the terra blade

Weapons & Equip An Accessory From Moon Lord Which Summons 3 True Eyes Of Cthulhu

Eh make it a staff called true optic staff that would be cool
  16. Welshie the terra blade

Resolved [Mobile] I would like to know how to beat the twins

Thanks guys I actuallyy already beat them and I’m on fishron now but thanks anyways
  17. Welshie the terra blade

Resolved [Mobile] I would like to know how to beat the twins

So i have come to here to ask on how to beat the twins I have beat them before but that was before the update and my iPad memory got wiped so I have come here for suggestions plus it took me a long time to beat destroyer and I only got by with every cheese strategy possible so please give me...
Back
Top Bottom