Search results for query: *

• Users: BDS
  • Order by date
  1. BDS

Tool Terraria map editor in browser

When I click on the link, it says "Unable to Connect". Is there a more relevant link I could get?
  2. BDS

Resolved What happened to my Journey mode world?

Okay sorry... (Also btw, for the 1-2 months of being on the forums... Your the first one to react to anyone of my posts xD)
  3. BDS

Okay, Day 2 of rebuilding from my other world, here is what I have: ^^^This one is my favorite ^^^I didn't do a really good job with this one... Low detail, kinda boring. ^^^It looks nice... 'course it could be better. Suggestions for which town I should build next? (Snow, jungle, or ocean.)...
  4. BDS

**REPORTED** Slime learns to phase through walls

Then why won't it work for me... x-x
  5. BDS

Portfolio/Multi-Topic SonicBurst's Suggestions

4 years later...
  6. BDS

I thought hoiking was patched, is it still a thing?!?
  7. BDS

Oh, guess it's either an old bug or an implemented feature quality of life add-on for 1.4 xD
  8. BDS

I just made a new world, and I haven't touched TML in steam, so I am hoping that this doesn't happen again, because I have just made a build/town that I like EVEN MORE than the last, and if this save gets corrupted I am going to be really... REALLY... mad... Tbh I'm a terrible builder and what...
  9. BDS

That's basically what happened to me. The slime was in a small corner, like under a one-block gap, and my finch staff minion knocked it into the wall. It kept going until it hit a pocket of air in the ground and there it bounced around. Lol
  10. BDS

I didn't make the world using TML. So if that is, for some odd reason, why my world is corrupted, then so be it. Thanks for the help. Guess I have another world to make :sigh:
  11. BDS

Okay, sorry. They made a beta version, but apparently they didn't get any farther in updating then I am getting in trying to recover my world file.
  12. BDS

Sorry for the double post but: I am going to try and use TEDit to copy the world file and but .wld at the end. Hopefully this works, if it doesn', then I don't know what to do.
  13. BDS

I don't know why it would. When I went onto the game, the menu still looked the same and there was no sign that TML even opened. I downloaded it from steam as the DLC, opened Terraria, then opened TML, nothing happened, did it the other way around, nothing happened, did it only with TML, still...
  14. BDS

I did what I normally do: Esc > Settings > Save and Exit I don't know what could have caused the world to get corrupted... There might be one thing though. During a couple of times that Launched Terraria, TML was opened to, but it didn't do anything so I closed it. In-game it was still vanilla...
  15. BDS

This is what my world looks like on the menu. It used to say Journey mode yesterday. I go to bed, wake up to this, and immediately die inside because of the work that I put into this world. I'm not a builder, but what I built (My 2 towns) I was very proud of, but I guess I cannot play it because...
  16. BDS

Terraria Version: 1.4.0.2 Operating System: PC/Windows 10 Single vs Multiplayer: I was playing in single player. I do not know if it happens in multiplayer Controls Used: Keyboard and mouse (If that is what you mean by controls used) I took a clip of the slime phasing through the walls. It's...
  17. BDS

PC-Modded Casual modded play through. 1-2 people. Must have 64bit version of tml.

Hey! Wondering if anyone would like to play a casual modded play through of some mods I put together (Give or take Cheat Sheet/Hero's Mod) If you want to play with me, you must have: The 64bit version of TModLoader A small bit of Terraria knowledge (I'm not that experienced so don't worry) You...
  18. BDS

tModLoader The JoostMod

Ohhhh okay, thanks for the clarification. :)
  19. BDS

Resolved Any Signature "trends" that I should know of/Suggestions for my signature!

I guess this thread was kind of pointless, maybe I was looking for what I already found, haha. Thanks for the suggestions though. I'm gonna put my own spin on it and be creative. Well, dunno if I can close a tread, probably can't. Also don't know how to get a moderator lol.
  20. BDS

Resolved Any Signature "trends" that I should know of/Suggestions for my signature!

Wow, surprised someone actually posted... *cough* Thanks! I was wondering if you had anything more specific things, like if you go into your "Spoiler: a thingy" it's that rpg test,. Is there any more of those? Or if you go into mine, and go into "Personalitys", you see a pokemon thing. Is...
Back
Top Bottom