Search results for query: *

• Users: BDS
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. BDS

Resolved What happened to my Journey mode world?

This is what my world looks like on the menu. It used to say Journey mode yesterday. I go to bed, wake up to this, and immediately die inside because of the work that I put into this world. I'm not a builder, but what I built (My 2 towns) I was very proud of, but I guess I cannot play it because...
  2. BDS

**REPORTED** Slime learns to phase through walls

Terraria Version: 1.4.0.2 Operating System: PC/Windows 10 Single vs Multiplayer: I was playing in single player. I do not know if it happens in multiplayer Controls Used: Keyboard and mouse (If that is what you mean by controls used) I took a clip of the slime phasing through the walls. It's...
  3. BDS

PC-Modded Casual modded play through. 1-2 people. Must have 64bit version of tml.

Hey! Wondering if anyone would like to play a casual modded play through of some mods I put together (Give or take Cheat Sheet/Hero's Mod) If you want to play with me, you must have: The 64bit version of TModLoader A small bit of Terraria knowledge (I'm not that experienced so don't worry) You...
  4. BDS

Resolved Any Signature "trends" that I should know of/Suggestions for my signature!

(Don't know if this is the right place, sorry if it isn't) Hey! I'm relatively new to the Terraria forums (I started like yesterday), and I found a thing called a Signature, so I decided to put some effort into it, I looked at a lot of other peoples signatures and picked up some "trends" like...
  5. BDS

tModLoader Mod request/Looking for a mod

I've been playing Terarria for a long time, long enough for me to start playing with mods, and I have been looking for a mod that adds in more Last Prisms. I know Calamity adds in more prisms, but I don't want a mod that adds in so much content with those 2 prisms. I was hoping there is a mod...
  6. BDS

New to the forums, Hello!

Hey! I joined the T.C.F at 4/17/2020 (The creation of this post) and I am very excited to become apart of the community! I've explored the forums a bit before I made an account and they have helped me in more ways than one: Helped me find, download, and install the 64bit version of TML...
Back
Top Bottom