Search results for query: *

1. KingofDergs2001

**REPORTED** Game crashes on trying to load legacy world, potential bug?

Been a while since I had to come here, but this time I come with an issue that has annoyed me quite a bit and made my old saves practically unrecoverable. I have old worlds from the PC version of terraria, version 1.3.5.2 to be exact. I just bought the mobile version a couple hours ago and want...
  2. KingofDergs2001

PS4 Weird terrain generation bug

So this is the second time this has happened to me. It’s not a bad bug, but it’s really weird and honestly pretty amusing. The dungeon spawns way higher than it’s supposed to. For new players, this can be an issue as they don’t have access to the dungeon to fight Skeletron. The only known...
  3. KingofDergs2001

Console Ice furniture and bricks coloured depending on the evil that the block is coloured by

This was just an idea I thought of while mining ice in the Crimson Ice biome that I thought would be pretty cool for creative builders like myself. The idea is that you can make ice bricks or furniture using any colour ice, but if it is coloured as an evil, the resulting brick or furniture is...
  4. KingofDergs2001

Biomes & Nature The Sandstorm in the Desert is cool, but...

It lasts too long and is a bit too common. The Sandstorm event brings new enemies and a challenge to the Desert biomes. You get pushed around by the wind, and it is hard to walk against it, also adding a good challenge to traversing the Desert. It’s cool, and I really like it! The problem is...
  5. KingofDergs2001

Console Wyvern pet or mount?

There are some pretty awesome pets in Terraria, but not gonna lie I would love to see either a Wyvern mount OR a Wyvern Pet. :)
  6. KingofDergs2001

PS4 CRASH on PS4 Singleplayer when minions maxed and armour swapped then attempting to use minion summoning item

Hi there, I’m reporting a crash that happens on my PS4 edition of Terraria that occurs when you have full Stardust armour, Autopause on, and maximum minions summoned. The crash occurs if you go to your inventory or a chest, which pauses the game, and equip new armour that does not keep the...
Back
Top Bottom