3. ConfusionGod

The Last Post Wins!

sawcon.... SAWCON DEEZ NUTS!
  4. ConfusionGod

The Last Post Wins!

yo i swear i saw u at sawcon
  5. ConfusionGod

Can't download mods (pls help!)

So for some reason there are some mods that when i click the download/update button on a mod in the in game browser, it takes me to the loading bar for a second and then just goes back without making any progress, so i searched up this problem and i saw that you could go to...
  6. ConfusionGod

PC Can't Purchase Desert Pylon

if you haven't already been able to get it, I think that it only works if there is only 2 npc's but im not too sure. try moving the dye trader away from them and see if it helps.
  7. ConfusionGod

I need help with fighting my first mech boss

Thanks for the help everyone, I finally beat destroyer after many tries, I guess my question is finally resolved... Even tho I don't actually know how to set posts as resolved lmao.
  8. ConfusionGod

PC Character Dissapered

I don't really know anything about that, maybe you should try asking your question here because you might find more answers there. And you might also find more help here.
  9. ConfusionGod

I don't know if I'm asking for too much since you guys helped me beat the twins and skeletron prime, but I am really struggling with destroyer so if you guys have any tips for the fight could you tell me? I have rainbow rod, magic harp, and meteor staff as added magic weapons from before, also...
  10. ConfusionGod

all of you thank you for the help I can't thank you enough, I ended up using titanium armour, golden shower and sky fracture, gravitation potions and look at this: I beat it with about 20 seconds left until day, my heart was beating....
  11. ConfusionGod

yeah, so im just gonna use clockwork, but do you think I should switch between ichor and some other bullets, because of the debuff?
  12. ConfusionGod

ok thanks for the help, Ill see if it works out for me
  13. ConfusionGod

which boss of the 3 do you think this would be most effective on?
  14. ConfusionGod

hopefully we will both get an answer from this thread
  15. ConfusionGod

I am currently in my first ever expert mode play through for terraria, but in every play through, I always struggle against my first mech boss, and now I'm in expert mode, I am a mage, but I'm fine if I need to temporarily switch class for my first mech boss fight. I would just like to know...
  16. ConfusionGod

Resolved Key of night wont work in my corruption world

So I just realized that I'm kind of stupid, I remember that I made a second corruption world after I entered hardmode so I could break a lot of altars so I wouldn't have to risk spreading too much crimson in my world, so the other corruption world, wasn't in hardmode only the world I used to...
  17. ConfusionGod

The Last Post Wins!

of course, but did you know that hisoka's bungee gum has both the properties of rubber and gum?
  18. ConfusionGod

The Last Post Wins!

heh heh heh
  19. ConfusionGod

Resolved Key of night wont work in my corruption world

Essentially I made 2 worlds a corruption and crimson, the crimson world is my main world, and corruption world is just for stuff exclusive to corrupt worlds, the bug is that I can't spawn a corrupt mimic in my corruption world, but i can spawn a crimson mimic in my crimson world, both worlds are...
  20. ConfusionGod

Accidentally deleted a terraria game file : item_2743

here is a snip of my specs
Back
Top Bottom