Search results for query: *

1. ConfusionGod

Can't download mods (pls help!)

So for some reason there are some mods that when i click the download/update button on a mod in the in game browser, it takes me to the loading bar for a second and then just goes back without making any progress, so i searched up this problem and i saw that you could go to...
  2. ConfusionGod

I need help with fighting my first mech boss

I am currently in my first ever expert mode play through for terraria, but in every play through, I always struggle against my first mech boss, and now I'm in expert mode, I am a mage, but I'm fine if I need to temporarily switch class for my first mech boss fight. I would just like to know...
  3. ConfusionGod

Resolved Key of night wont work in my corruption world

Essentially I made 2 worlds a corruption and crimson, the crimson world is my main world, and corruption world is just for stuff exclusive to corrupt worlds, the bug is that I can't spawn a corrupt mimic in my corruption world, but i can spawn a crimson mimic in my crimson world, both worlds are...
  4. ConfusionGod

I'm not able to create a new character...

So the problem is that whenever I try to create a new character it always just crashes terraria. what I do is go on terraria, cling on single player, click new character, than create, type in a random name, and boom it crashes. And yes i have done all the game file integrity validation stuff...
Back
Top Bottom