Search results for query: *

1. FunnyBirdDari

Texture Pack Crumb Texturepack

I'm making a Texturepack that turns some stuff into Crumb Themed Items! In 1.0, I retextured the Town Cats and the Creeper Mask. In 1.1, I retextured the Cosmic Skateboard Pet, the Ball of Fuse Wire Pet and the Unlucky Yarn Pet (and also Map Icons for the Cats). In 1.2, I resprited the Companion...
  2. FunnyBirdDari

PC Some gems have english names in the german translation

The gems Ruby and Sapphire are not called "Rubin" and "Saphir" (the german names for them). They are still called Ruby and Sapphire.
  3. FunnyBirdDari

Texture Pack Bluedigit Texture Pack

I made a Texture Pack that turns the Redigit Dev-Set into a red and white (rather than blue and yellow) variant. Here's a Preview of what it looks like:
  4. FunnyBirdDari

Switch Old worlds have many Problems.

So, when an Update comes out, I go to Check on my first World to Check whats new etc. Since the 1.3.5 update though, i have some issues in my World. My game lags if I open chests or my inventory. Since the splitscreen Update, a new bug appeared, which let my wings vanish. Only in my pre-1.3.5...
  5. FunnyBirdDari

Switch Overlapping buttons doesn't work

So, on switch, I use "A" to interact and also used it to grapple. If I try to open a chest, it doesn't work. On the first Version of switch terraria that came out, it worked fine. Please fix this.
  6. FunnyBirdDari

Items More Bunny Pet customization

So I had this idea. In the collector's edition of terraria, theres a bunny pet. It changes it's color depending on the color of your shirt. And I had this idea that the ears, eyes and paws of it also change color, when your hair (for ears) and your eyes or maybe your undershirt (because it's...
Back
Top Bottom