Search results for query: *

1. suprman1114

http://i.imgur.com/6eH87sNh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6eH87sNh.jpg
  2. suprman1114

Biomes & Nature More sunflowers (With sprites)

Oh. Forgot about that. Haven't played Terraria in a while.
  3. suprman1114

Steal the loot!

I retrieve the loot using my portal gun. Now it's safely hidden under my bed
  4. suprman1114

Pick a Pixel Art Game!

Somewhere in your computer is a pixel art. Find one and post it here. Some Rules: If you have already posted, you can only post again if there has been no post for atleast 24 hours. Do not post repeats. I was bored one day and started to mess around with the Dragon Armor
  5. suprman1114

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

"His World" - Crush 40 Probably the only good thing about Sonic 06 is its soundtrack.
  6. suprman1114

Da pun game!

Make like a Lobster and get the shell outta here. May or may not have been copy and pasted from a twitter post Ravioli
  7. suprman1114

Biomes & Nature More sunflowers (With sprites)

Nice suggestion, but since the sunflower can no longer block the Corrpution/Crimson, will there be another variant of the sunflower to block them?
  8. suprman1114

Speaking of Terraria on other platforms, how about some info on the Wii U and 3ds versions?

Speaking of Terraria on other platforms, how about some info on the Wii U and 3ds versions?
  9. suprman1114

Other Customizable Cursors

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
  10. suprman1114

100th Post Wins!

Lol this game died :)
  11. suprman1114

Ah, the avatar is from that comic with ajidot. (Look closely into the mirror. She is smiling)

Ah, the avatar is from that comic with ajidot. (Look closely into the mirror. She is smiling)
  12. suprman1114

Something involving Thomas the Train.

Something involving Thomas the Train.
  13. suprman1114

Items Graviton Crystal - Master Gravity!

I only said that because of how I never really liked crystal shards. I can probably get used to it though.
  14. suprman1114

CC Creation Compendium #25

I see all of these gigantic big building creations, and then at the almost bottom, is my little blue slime. I have to try harder for the next one.
  15. suprman1114

Items Graviton Crystal - Master Gravity!

Pretty good idea. One thing though. I :red:ing hate using crystal shards to craft anything. (20 seems a bit much seeing as how there are all of the other materials. I would change it to somewhere around 10-15)
  16. suprman1114

Game Mechanics New Targeting Mechanics For Summoning Weapons

That seems good. You put your mouse on the buff, and left clicking it will switch it between the 3 options. Problem solved
  17. suprman1114

Game Mechanics New Targeting Mechanics For Summoning Weapons

Yes. This is a perfect solution to the sometimes random minions. But how would you set this? By right clicking the weapon in your inventory?
  18. suprman1114

Name 1 habit that you simply cant shake in Terraria.

My habit is randomly firing a gun even though it wastes ammo.
  19. suprman1114

Items The Time potion

Finally, a suggestion to stop/skip time that doesn't suck. I also really like the sprites. They look like they could fit in with Terraria perfectly.
  20. suprman1114

Game Mechanics Caged animals

No. That would be annoying. Anyway, this would make your room full of terrariums feel a bit more alive. Support.
Back
Top Bottom