1. Code Talker

Both of us...?

Both of us...?
  2. Code Talker

notice me Chippy

notice me Chippy
  3. Code Talker

Terraria as a roleplay game

it might be pretty hard though, considering how vast Terraria is.
  4. Code Talker

I might try to develop a fan-made game like this using D&D as an inspiration
  5. Code Talker

An example would be something like this: Guide/Narrator: What would you like to do first? Player: I want to chop down trees to make a house before nightfall. G/N: You chop down trees, gathering wood and building a box of a house as hastily as you can, so that it may be ready before nightfall.
  6. Code Talker

I had a random idea. What if someone made Terraria into a roleplay game in the style of D&D? Dungeons & Dragons is a game I really enjoy, and so is Terraria. Randomly I had the idea to make it into a roleplay game, where the "dungeon master" is like the guide or something and also narrates what...
  7. Code Talker

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

How do you get the changelog?
  8. Code Talker

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Journey Mode is most likely the first thing I am going to do after making a new character.
  9. Code Talker

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

NNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Code Talker

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

THE WAIT IS BECOMIGN EVEN MORE UNBEARABLE, WHICH I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WAS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Code Talker

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

I am SO happy that the Timeless Traveler made it in. I don't care that it got 3rd, I'm just happy that it made it to the game! I am a bit bummed that the Vestaments of the Crystal Bard didn't make it in. But, it is what it is.
  12. Code Talker

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

If we were to see a Pylon IRL, how would it work to teleport? Would you just simply put your hand on it, close your eyes, think of the Pylon you want to go to, and then open your eyes, boom, magic? Also, AWESOME UPDATE!!!!! Thank you Re-Logic for posting these spoilers as we grow nearer to...
  13. Code Talker

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I think part of my problem is that I don't have Java 8 or higher (I'm not even sure what Java is). Didn't it say you required "Java 8 or higher"?
  14. Code Talker

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I am having some trouble installing and enabling tModLoader for Steam. Can anybody help me? please?
  15. Code Talker

Terraria Pushes Beyond 30 Million Copies Sold!

:0 That is an AMAZING Milestone reached! Congratulations everybody working at Re-Logic!
Back
Top Bottom