Search results for query: *

1. N

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

It was a mob from other mod, i think. If he hits me, it has a chance to drop the item from my inventory. I just dont know if it drops or removes and creates another item.
  2. N

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Hello Guys I foung a sadly bug: I was playing with my recently minishark with cursed inferno modifier when suddenly an enemy who has the ability to drop my weapon hit me. When i picked up the weapon again, the status re-rolled. That was frustating, but still loving the mod
  3. N

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

All the weapons for me have the same stats and all blocks have stats and all accessories has stats. What did i do wrong?
  4. N

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

In that case you could verify if the player has mana for the boosted damage. If the player does not have enough mana, just do the normal damage.
  5. N

tModLoader [I need help making a mod!]

Could you tell us you idea?
  6. N

tModLoader Tutorial: [3] Items

Well, i'm trying to make a mod just for fun but i dont know any good ways to do this without altering tModLoader itself. I want to make a mod that alters all vanilla weapons with this condition I can use a certain custom item on recipe to "upgrade" this item, having a little boost on attack...
  7. N

tModLoader How to set up your mod using Visual Studio (MVS)

Nice... I'll try to understand more of the code and try to do this... Thanks
  8. N

Oh... okay. I'll think in another solution to this.
  9. N

but in this case could I add another variable to the class Item.cs to maintain the original value? i want to do something like this: item.originalDamage= 35; // that variable doesn't exist on Item.cs item.modifier = 5; // that variable doesn't exist on Item.cs item.damage = 40;
  10. N

Question: can i make a mod that alters all the vanilla items damage using a variable or i need to make some changes on tModLoader itself?
  11. N

Look for tModLoader...

Look for tModLoader...
  12. N

Just do it! Make your dreams come true!

Just do it! Make your dreams come true!
  13. N

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

A dispenser that you can put any projectile and it will shoot when activated. When its empty and someone activate it, it just does a click.
  14. N

Items [Sprites] New Biome Chest! (first thread on forums)

We will think about this. Throwables should be dropped like the shuriken and throwing knives.
  15. N

Thrower mod. (Need Coders and Spriters)

Guys, send me a PM talking about your ideas and/or experience with code/sprite. we will start making the mod when the next tModLoader update release.
  16. N

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

@bluemagic123 we can make a projectile stick on an enemy mob? Example: Daybreak unique ability, bone javelin.
  17. N

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I dont know if it's already suggested but make some block that can push or pull a block in front on him . max 3 tiles. If hit mob or player inflict the debuff "broken leg" that can be like bleeding but with 1 minute or something like that or the mob/player jump at 50% of their normal jump. Sry...
  18. N

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I just deleted all folder and download it from steam because i had a black screen error =( Edit: I'll wait tModLoader updates to this new terraria version. Thx anyway =)
  19. N

It's finally done

Sorry to ask you but... What is this?
Back
Top Bottom