Search results for query: *

1. Z

a

s
  2. Z

Official Terraria & Pixel Piracy in Steam Summer Sale!

I always buy games and they're on sale the next day... Well anyways, this looks cool! And six million... I remember the old trailer that bragged about one million. Cheers to another great year of Terraria and Re-Logic!
  3. Z

Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

I don't really have condole, but this looks cool if I ever decided to play the PS4 version that I bought on a whim a while ago. Continue, 505Games.
  4. Z

a

s
  5. Z

PS Vita Sony Flash Sale for Terraria!

Very cool! I have a PS4, and I'm contemplating buying a Vita. Glad Terraria is "corrupting" (hue) platforms everywhere. Foist page.
  6. Z

Items a

s
  7. Z

Items a

s
  8. Z

Other Gore On/Off

I like this a lot! Having a pretty bad desktop, my computer lags royally on Blood Moons. Support!I I agree immensely.
  9. Z

tAPI Getting Started with Modding

makeNPC: [NPCid]
  10. Z

a

s
  11. Z

darthmorf's Terraria logo workshop!

He doesn't do names. You should request at his banner workshop.
  12. Z

I am here LOL

I hope to see your cool suggestions! Welcome! I like my emoticons, did you notice?
  13. Z

Insert Horse In Your Name

Zygohorse. Like Lein's, mine rolls off the tongue. Does anyone see a possible name change coming up? No? I don't really want to anyways.
  14. Z

Items a

s
  15. Z

It should be a useStyle of 3.
  16. Z

PC Pixel Piracy Relaunches Today!

Nice! I was always considering getting it, if just for the Pixel Pirate title, but now it looks like an even better game. The 50% off deal makes it even more likely. Good job, Re-Logic! EDIT- I just got Pixel Piracy. Now I have to kill the legendary pirate of Tim Berners-Lee. Redigit, Redigit...
  17. Z

Gender Race

18. Z

NPCs & Enemies a

s
  19. Z

a

s
  20. Z

Yeah, I fixed it a bit ago. Thanks anyway!
Back
Top Bottom