8. Z

a

s
  9. Z

a

s
  10. Z

Other Art Zygomorphic Arts

You may want to reload. I will be showcasing some art that I made (drawings) and I'm going to take requests. I may have to change that later because I lack a ton of initiative and am quite lazy. You get the idea. Please request only if you really want it. The request log is below in the...
  11. Z

Casual What would your custom title be?

So this is where you could comment on if you got a custom title, what it would be. To start off, mine would be "Experiment #210". EDIT- Or "Zeeba"
  12. Z

Complicating Simple Math #1

Here you go! 500/30=16.7, or 16 rounding badly. So at full health and dealing 30 damage each time, it would take 16.7 hits to kill a player. At the Destroyer's health of 60,000, it would take 3,529 hits at 30 damage to kill him. At 1 stab a second, that's 3,529 seconds, 58.8 mins, or 1 hr...
  13. Z

tAPI Builder error

I got this beautiful error when I tried to compile my mod, which has no other coding problems: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\YOUDON'TNEEDTOKNOW\Documents\My Games\Terraria\tAPI\Mods\Local\Mundus Novum Expansion Pack.tapi' is denied. at...
  14. Z

TCF Suggestion Collapsible Profile Page thingies

(Has someone suggested this before? If so, sorry.) When there's a lot of comments on a profile (<cough>Jetstream</cough>), you have to click the 'View previous comments' button, right? But what if you want to collapse them again, like if the comments take up a whole page, you should be able to...
  15. Z

Story Story of the Mechanical Bosses

So Ginnoken requested a story about Skeletron Prime, so I changed it up a bit. Here goes:
  16. Z

Items Staff of Choice

Projectiles are just kind of... there, right? They are inseperable from their weapons, pathetic and other words. Sooooo: Staff of Choice 48 magic damage Average knockback The special thing about this weapon is that you set what projectile to use by pressing a button. A GUI would come up, you...
  17. Z

Other Art a

s
  18. Z

Game Mechanics Jointed signs

What if you are making a giant building and you don't want to make a logo out of blocks? That's why I propose joined signs. If you've ever played Minecraft with OptiFine, you'll notice that blocks join seamlessly, and that's kind of what I want here. The main quirk would be that the text would...
Back
Top Bottom