Search results for query: *

1. Flav.io

tModLoader Storm's Additions Mod

Hello there, I'm litteraly farming granite golems and elementals, and I didn't get a single granite core. I very luckily though, happened to obtain a granite rifle directly from a golem, but nothing else aside from the regular granite blocks and night vision helmet. Is there a bug in the game ...
  2. Flav.io

TModLoader UI Scale trouble

Hello, I'm having a problem with the UI scale of my TModLoader, almost since its officialization, but I don't know how to change it, even by using the in-game zoom (the menu font is still so small) Please help
  3. Flav.io

tModLoader Gods Have No Mercy

Hello dude, lemme tell you : your mod is SICK ! Damnit, look at all thes chick... erm cool sprites (yes, I think they're cool). And the way the weapons work too. But, there's just a tiny problem... It makes my gaming PC laaaag ! *sobbing intensely* I so badly wanted to try your mod out, but I...
  4. Flav.io

Please what's the name of the robot-like character on the left of your vanity submission ?

Please what's the name of the robot-like character on the left of your vanity submission ?
  5. Flav.io

Your vanity submission... EPIC ! Please make it a mod

Your vanity submission... EPIC ! Please make it a mod
  6. Flav.io

Dude, please make your vanity submission a mod

Dude, please make your vanity submission a mod
  7. Flav.io

OMG long live mods and modders, and love your Sans' set

OMG long live mods and modders, and love your Sans' set
  8. Flav.io

OMG I want a mod with your outfit I'm in love

OMG I want a mod with your outfit I'm in love
  9. Flav.io

Your vanity costume looks a bit like a mutant teenage ninja turtle

Your vanity costume looks a bit like a mutant teenage ninja turtle
  10. Flav.io

Do you know how to make mods ? Someone made a mod for an "edgy vanity set", but I love yours...

Do you know how to make mods ? Someone made a mod for an "edgy vanity set", but I love yours much better !
  11. Flav.io

tModLoader Mounted Magic Mirrors - Fast travel!

Ok, maybe you forgot about it, but in your mod you allow us to craft a "Mirror missile", crafted from a magic mirror, a magic missile (from the dungeon), and 10 bones. Its tooltip says "faster than walking"...
  12. Flav.io

tModLoader Mounted Magic Mirrors - Fast travel!

Hello, I just wanted to know what was the Missile mirror's purpose and how do you use it, because I crafted one but right-clicking or left-clicking, directly or in the quick inventory doesn't do anything.
  13. Flav.io

tModLoader Memes Unleashed

Thanks man ; whish I had known your mod one day later, so I didn't create that map... but anyways, unique mod, unique experience ! Thank you for all the content and cool/stoopid/dank stuff !
  14. Flav.io

Ok, thanks, but you could've just reduced their size, or make it impossible to generate near spawn point. Wait... You did it on purpose, didn't you ? You little troll... Thanks (almost) vein miner, because else I wouldv'e spent more than 10 minutes on mining all of it, but still there's so...
  15. Flav.io

Please, tell me how to mute the pepseye NPC music, it's so annoying and I still wanna try your mod Edit : maybe it's the so infamous "static biome". Then it's right under me, at the center of the map. PLEASE make an option in "Mods config" or so it would be awesome Edit 2 : ok I just mined...
Back
Top Bottom