Search results for query: *

1. SomeRandomMarthMain

tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

modded bosses in multiplayer spawn with their original hp instead of scaled hp from what me and my friend have tested.
  2. SomeRandomMarthMain

tModLoader TCR - TerrariaChatRelay

Can you add an option for "game events" and boss status messages to be separate from each other? Discord chat getting flooded with npc status messages when me and my friend are fighting bosses lel.
  3. SomeRandomMarthMain

Man do I regret saying some stuff here when I was a lot younger. But do you have any plans to port this to 1.4? or will it be ported to 1.4 at all?
  4. SomeRandomMarthMain

tModLoader Nycro's Nohit Effeciency bug? {FIXED}

So me and my friend were trying the mod, but then when we die and respawn, the other player on one of our screens looks like a broken mess like this and the minimap icon for that player gets bugged. how 2 fix Edit: It's all fixed now. Ty Nycro.
  5. SomeRandomMarthMain

tModLoader True Tooltips 1.4

Any way to remove the space between the modifier text and the tooltip text? Just asking. If you can't already, maybe it's a suggestion lel.
  6. SomeRandomMarthMain

tModLoader Terraria: Endgame Content v1.1

This mod is really good, beat all of the harder mech bosses and so far it's been exceeding my expectations. Only problem is that because of the higher quality lazers from the mod that shoot out of the destroyer of the void and gemstone spirit lag the game to the extreme on medium end hardware...
  7. SomeRandomMarthMain

tModLoader Absolute RPG mod

Even though this mod isn't made for balancing, all I can say is that bleeding is broken lel. And once you get a few experience multipliers it just becomes really easy to get another experience multiplier upgrade right after. I'd really like there to be use time, aim, and other stuff for the...
  8. SomeRandomMarthMain

tModLoader Mod request

Can someone make a mod where you can configure damage from critical hits? All of the stat multiplying mods I've seen and tried only are able to configure crit chance, but not damage. Thank you in advance on who can make it for me.
  9. SomeRandomMarthMain

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Also seems like Ride the Bull uses the wrong damage type as well
  10. SomeRandomMarthMain

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

I really like this mod so far. Also really surprised that there was a Xenoblade weapon lel. Me and my friends are having a blast so far. Edit: Also genshin weapons pog. This is now my 2nd favorite mod lel.
  11. SomeRandomMarthMain

tModLoader Fire Emblem weapons in Terraria.

I really hope it still is
  12. SomeRandomMarthMain

I didn't think about that. That might work too.
  13. SomeRandomMarthMain

I'm pretty sure world resetting from the mechanics of the mod would be impossible because if your world is in hardmode, you can't just add a button to turn it back. So player level resetting is good enough
  14. SomeRandomMarthMain

It's fine, even I forget to work on the calc.
  15. SomeRandomMarthMain

Man, that level reset button is sure taking long. I really thought it wouldn't take that long.
  16. SomeRandomMarthMain

Hello there everybody! I'm creating a mod called "ShinkasUltimateMod" (Which may sound lame, but who cares)

It doesn't matter if you're a good spriter or not, anyways you could make updates if you could improve them.
  17. SomeRandomMarthMain

He'll rage quit and stop playing the game for 2 weeks, and for those 2 weeks, he will cry in the...

He'll rage quit and stop playing the game for 2 weeks, and for those 2 weeks, he will cry in the corner everyday, 2 hours per day.
  18. SomeRandomMarthMain

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

Trust me, it is. Xenoblade was actually the reason why Shulk is my secondary in Smash.
  19. SomeRandomMarthMain

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

Man, your dad is a man of culture. You too should also play it, it is one of the best games I've ever played. Have fun because it's now released!
  20. SomeRandomMarthMain

No selling, Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmm

No selling, Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmm
Back
Top Bottom